BehaviorSpan

BehaviorSpan Employee Reviews

rewarding employment
My experience so far has been really positive. Positive working relationships and feedback are really important to me and I feel like I'm receiving that here. The staff really cares about the clients, which is different from other places I've worked. It feels good making a positive impact on the clients.
Pros
good management
Boulder Analysts - Great Co. to work for!
I had the privilege to work with the owner, clinical supervisor & other top mgmt. behavior analysts in the company. They were all very knowledgeable, professional and caring individuals. They love what they do and it shows. Keep up the good work!
Great Team doing Exceptional Work
The team at Boulder Analysts are compassionate, well-educated, and nuanced in their application of Behavioral Science to helping people with Developmental Disabilities. It is among the great pleasures of my life to work with them and learn from them.
Pros
PTO benefits
Cons
Not large enough to serve every the entire state
Micromanaging with lies and deception
Lack of character and ability to admit their limitations. Leads on about employment often like a dangerous predator stalking their prey. As long as you are benefiting their needs you are worthy and as soon as you become a liability you are shut out, limited case loads, and eventually seeking other employment for only being left on a pay roll for their chance to avoid unemployment claims. If it hisses like a snake it likely is a snake. Beware
Pros
Cons
The entire job
Official response from BehaviorSpan
May 10, 2018
I'm sorry to hear your experience at Boulder Analysts wasn't what you had hoped. I wish you well and hope you find a better match in the future!
Great supervision with autonomy
I have worked in the field of special education and behavioral interventions for fifteen years, collaborating and consulting with various schools and companies. During the 1.5 years with Boulder Analysts I have found myself closely supervised for my BCBA hours, but also given autonomy to run sessions according to my personal style and experience. The directors are readily available any time you have questions or concerns and work hard to match you with a caseload that compliments what you are looking for in your practice. This is a fun and exciting team to work with, and weekly remote meetings allow for group collaboration and professional input from peers.

Boulder Analysts strives to help you succeed in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis and intervention.
Pros
Great/supportive team and directors, amazing supervision for BCBA hours and requirements, diverse client population to allow good matches between therapist and client, competitive pay, knowledgeable in the field of ABA, strategic business model
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Most rewarding experience!
I have had the privilege of working with some great minds in this field! The culture is so fun and collaborative and eager to learn new things! I love it!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BehaviorSpan. Our community is ready to answer.