Bell Partners Inc Employee Reviews

No comment
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 2, 2019
No comment at this time seeking legal council. A hostile environment and favoritism.Manager was so negative. She was friends with regional. Worst experience in 10 plus years in property management.
Great company
PROPERTY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDAugust 27, 2019
Great company. They empower their managers to really run their asset. Very fast pace but they have a lot of resources and step by step guide for just about everything. Pay is great and benefits are awesome.
Loved my property but the VP was difficult to work with
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 15, 2019
I didn't get to run the property as I thought it should be as the manager on site everyday. The RM and VP would tell me how to operate it but then hold me accountable for when their play didn't work which was frustrating. I loved my property and I built a strong team that I loved working with everyday.
Great place to work.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Peachtree street Atlanta GaAugust 3, 2019
I had fun working at bell partners. It was a great experience. The team that I worked with was a great team. I don't have anything more to say. Public Schools are the most important part of the program. You should not ask people to say something that they don't want to. I love the Dallas cowboys.
Denver region is horrible!
CM (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 11, 2019
Honestly, they preach on their commitment to employees and their well being and I do not doubt that the owners feel this way but the market they have in Denver is small and the regionals running it here are not on the organizations core values. There is no room for errors or corrections, there are no conversations on improvement. You simply make a mistake and you are gone, without even the decency of a conversation or seeing your side of things. I think the regional is on a power trip. Benefits don't kick in until after 60 days, they seemed decent. The pay is not the best by any means in the industry. They nickel and dime residents and even worst past residents so you are always dealing with angry people in the office. The regional is not receptive to changes or even understanding what one has to deal with. The commission structure is a joke! $65 a lease .... the maintenance staff gets maybe $200/month. I bought the "good neighbor, we care for our employees" motto but truly feel that may be something more toward home office. Definitely not the version of what I saw and experienced in Denver.
It was a fun workplace to go to work at
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Athens GeorgiaJune 29, 2019
It was a great opportunity to grow and learn had to go in a lot on own call and fix a lot of ACU's but great people living there and some of the management was great song was not like any job you have your ups and downs some things you like and some things you did not like but all in all it was a good job
Lots of changes
COMMUNITY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 9, 2019
Loved this company 5 years ago. However, now there are to many changes with trying to be to "cool' or hip or something... This company has and is focusing on a future, but not sure they know the direction of it. No follow through with its vision. No one knows the mission statement of Bell. Upper management is lacking with structure and has no idea how to give actual feedback to its employees so that they may be apart of this "vision". If you ask any of the employees, they are burned out from passing the buck one to many times to the on-site staff's.
Pros
Community of Managers are amazing
Cons
Upper management lacks honesty
Awesome Company to Start at
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 9, 2019
Working at Bell Partners was an awesome experience the culture and environment was like no other it felt like family everyone was there to lend a helping hand whenever needed!
Great place and great pay
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  FloridaMay 31, 2019
Bell Partners Inc has been nothing but a great experience! I am on the process of working my way up but this e pertenece has been phenomenal! Leasing may not be for everyone but the training is great.
Fabulous company!
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 29, 2019
Wonderful company - family-owned. Public infrastructure with a private feel - truly the best of both worlds. Great place to develop professionally and make life-time friends.
Employees not treated fairly
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 29, 2019
I worked there a few years ago in Richmond VA and had the pleasure of being physically threatened by a co-worker in front of the manager and leasing staff. Nothing was done about it. No disciplinary action was taken, not even a write up. No one cared. I had to work side by side with that individual for 2 months before he got the transfer he asked for the same day he threatened me.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
horrible management
Awesome company and even better teams.
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCApril 22, 2019
Wonderful place to work! Management from top to bottom is hands on and active. Always seems to be room for growth if you are looking and capable. Only thing I would wish was different was having more properties in my state so that I'd never have to leave when I move.
Overall Bell seems to be a great company although the property I managed did have more than its fair share of problems
Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COApril 3, 2019
The company seems to be a great company with beautiful properties and fair budgets in my personal situation I unfortunately had a property that was not easy to find help with therefore I was stuck for the most part managing the operations all alone as one could imagine this became incredibly difficult, and unrewarding. From what I could tell other properties were not experiencing the same problem and I can only wish the best for the company in the new employees seeking employment there.
Pros
Beautiful properties
Cons
Hard to find good help with a low budget for new employees
Nice place to work
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 1, 2019
This was my first job out of college and I learned a lot about face to face customer service. The compensation was now what I was looking for in a forever career.
Pros
Fun place to work, Health Benefits
Cons
Lack of Career Opportunities
Amazing Company! Sad I left.
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 29, 2019
Bell is by far one of the best companies to work for. Management encourages and actually leads. The training is top notch and they are always giving more training so the staff is informed and educated to help the business run smoothly. Bell did a great job of communicating their goals for the company and even did a yearly culture survey to get feedback from employees. I left my position because I moved to a new city and unfortunately Bell didn’t have any properties there at the time. I wish I could have stayed. I’d go back to Bell in a heartbeat!
Pros
Leadership, training, structure, communication, benefits, opportunity for growth
Overload on reports
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 27, 2019
We always had reports to do and to top it off, there were supposedly fun activities company wide to add to the bunch. I know they wanted to make it exciting but when you have deadlines to meet and too many reports, sometime making videos and uploading them is more of a hassle than a fun assignment that was mandatory!
Cons
Too many redundant reports
Buena empresa
TÉCNICO EN MANTENIMIENTO (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 5, 2019
Es una empresa muy correcta en lo que se refiere a sus trabajadores, con los pagos y beneficios adicionales siempre fue muy correcta.
Fun place
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXFebruary 25, 2019
Good place to work. Go on company events every month. Great pay, monthly discount on rent. Would recommend this company to anyone looking for a fun place to work.
professional and ethical
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Parkland, FLFebruary 23, 2019
I would not like to leave the company but i would like still growing up because they are really good company, I'm proud to work for them but I want not stop my personal and professional growing
Pros
great management and high salaries
Cons
few opportunity to grow up
Bell Partners.. Great Place to Work
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 30, 2019
Bell is in 15 states, with that being said, there is a lot of room for growth and they encourage promotion from within. Great benefits and a work life balance is what Bell is all about.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell Partners Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.9Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight