Bell Partners Inc Culture reviews

Great company culture!
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Antioch, TNFebruary 18, 2018
I loved working for Bell. Management really takes an interest in their team members. Surrounding area team members are fantastic and really welcomed me into the region. I developed lasting friendships with many people from Bell. There is a very supportive environment at Bell Partners both locally and extended into the corporate office!
Family Friendly Company
Senior Revenue Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 9, 2017
I have worked over 10 years with Bell Partners working in multiple capacities Bells workplace culture allows for a productive and associate friendly work environment. This has been one of the most enjoyable parts of my job. The most important aspect of my job that I have learned is that creating good working relationships with others makes going to work much more enjoyable. Working with others in team settings has allowed me to use my formal education when dealing with ownership groups and negotiating best business practices. My understanding of economic trends allows me to price our products appropriately while educating district and regional managers of potential market risks. Bell Partners has allowed me to use my extensive knowledge of Excel to build reports for ownership and senior level management evaluating potential ways to increase sales revenue and reduce risk.
Great company culture!
Community Manager/ Field Trainer (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCApril 4, 2017
I cherished the five years that I worked for this fabulous company! They truly invest in each employee and strive for the success of every individual!
Pros
Great training, incredible atmosphere!
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 20, 2017
I love working for Bell. The workplace culture is great and I enjoy most parts of the job. However, there are some inconsistencies with management and some are allow to change properties but others are turned down.
Pros
Benefits, commissions
Cons
inconsistant management practices
One of the leading companies in Property Management
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  AlabamaDecember 22, 2016
have worked on several locations for Bell Partners and have learned alot from the staff. Management works well for their tenants and communicate well with Maintenance teams for the betterment of the facility.
Challenging workplace things change on a constant basis
Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Canton, GAOctober 31, 2015
This happpens to be one of the most structured companies I have ever worked for. Very nice people and great compensation.
Pros
Great working enviroment
Cons
This property is for sale also
Great First Experience
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDJuly 8, 2015
This was my first leasing job and this was an amazing first experience. The people were friendly and the office staff worked well together. It was more than I ever expected for it to be.
Great company
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDJanuary 4, 2015
Great company
Co-workers were great
hardest part of the job is not knowing if the property is going to sell
I really like the residents
Fun place to work
DBA Chace Lake Villas Apts (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALDecember 4, 2013
A typical day at Chace lake was full of joy and fun. I learned to manage a staff of 4 and I learned to work on a P-Trap. In my position as Asst. Property manager, I worked with the collections, renewals and turnkey. The hardest part of my job was just not enough time in the day, however the most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the smiles of every applicant that was approved for their new home.
Pros
Maintenance Super. prepared lunch for the staff everyday.
Cons
Management staff had to pay full rent.
DBA Chace Lake Villas Apts (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALOctober 10, 2013
A typical day at Chace Lake would be getting in asst. the property manager the staff and getting them excited and ready for the day. Positive speaking and lots of encouraging words. What I have learned most about being an asst. manager is working as a team, compassion, understanding and touch love. I assisted in managing a team of 5 people, 2 office staff and 3 maintenance techs. The hardest part of my job is not being able to help everyone I come in contact with. The most enjoyable part of my job is my staff and the smiles on an applicants face once they have been approved for a new home.
Pros
Positive work place
Cons
Working on Holidays
no growth
Help Desk (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCOctober 2, 2013
There are a core group of folks that are honest and hard working.
Pros
my co workers
Cons
no growth