Bella Care Hospice
Bella Care Hospice Employee Review

Bella Care Hospice Anonymous Review - Great Team/Leadership & Appreciate Staff

February 8, 2021
Bella Care Hospice is an amazing team of caring, compassionate people who work together in a family-like atmosphere. Coworkers are very supportive of each other and willing to go above & beyond to make sure the patients are comfortable and families have support they need. Always have continuing education available for current staff and great training/orientation for staff that are newer to hospice.
Pros
Staff appreciation, Benefits, Flexibility, Support from Corporate
Cons
If you don’t like to travel this isn’t the job for you but honestly I cannot think of any cons.
March 12, 2021
Hospice Chaplain (Current Employee) - Dayton, OH
Working with the patients is a beautiful experience that gives a fulfilling sense of purpose and meaning. Coworkers are like family, and I have the support I need from upper management.
January 21, 2021
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) - Ohio
I’ve never seen a company invest more in staff appreciation. They do so much for their staff. They also were great during the pandemic. I’m so impressed with the leadership and all of the staff.
Pros
Staff are valued
Cons
Hospice can be hard!
November 2, 2020
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) - Dayton, OH
This is a wonderful company to work for. There is a family like atmosphere. Great teamwork within the nursing staff. Will recommend to all friends and family if they are in need of hospice services.
  1. Great Team/Leadership & Appreciate Staff