Belmar Integrated Logistics Employee Reviews

Strict rules but its a job
Sanitation Worker (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 21, 2018
After not working for a year they found a place for me to work. The warehouse is cold but the managers are alright. I'm glad i found them because i needed a job bad.
Good Pay
Order Selector/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 18, 2018
I've been looking for work for 4 months now and glad I tried Belmar. My buddy told me about the work he did and told me to try it. The application and interview was easy. You apply online or just call then go in for paper work and a drug test. When I went the guy interviewing me got the hours wrong but figured it out while we were filling out paper work. It was fine. I got paid weekly which was nice. If you want to work and show up when you have to then you're good.
Pros
Good pay and hours
Cons
Recruiter was confused
Good Place for Warehouse Work
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 17, 2018
They got me a good job and I was treated good. I would recommend to others looking for warehouse work and they have several clients and can get you in to places that other temp services can't.
Pros
Insurance, Good Discounts, Good Leadership
Cons
Long days - but lots of Over Time pay!
Long hours horrible pay back stabbing people
Lumper (Former Employee) –  US foods Albuquerque New MexicoMay 2, 2018
I worked there the longest if your okay making 250 maybe 300 to 400 every Friday with a cut throat boss when nobody there even works or is professional go for it working 4 am to 2 even 330pm making Chump money All for u then
Pros
Cons
No brakes or lunches
Nice
Labor Worker (Former Employee) –  Bullhead City, AZFebruary 2, 2018
Nice company to work for
Awesome mangers
And understanding
People
Pay good
Fun to work for
Get the weekends off work
Pay every week
Holidays off
Be ready to work.
Temp Agency (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 2, 2018
As long as you don't mind working in hot/cold conditions it'll be fine. The jobs that pay you the most require long hours. Other than that it's a good Staffing agency
Pros
Good hours, competive rate
Cons
Long days/nights and some weekends
Would not waist my time
Recruiting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 1, 2018
Not a good work environment, too much drama. The managers are unreliable, they do not look out for their employees, worked there for almost a year and was told i could not get a raise and they offered no benefits or vacation.
Work
I️ am college graduate (Current Employee) –  Schertz, TXNovember 22, 2017
Work is enjoyable and I love to be involved in the activities that we create in order to make the day feel not as long. I enjoy my coworkers they are all beautiful people and I would never want to change my work environment.
cold hot and freezing
Lumper/Selector (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 30, 2017
the hours were not bad at all and the pay wasnt so bad, but working in cold freezers below 0 degrees and working with fork lifts and pallet jacks is your thing then this job is perfect for you
Wonderful work environment
Employee Benefits Admin/ H.R Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 16, 2017
The company is very family oriented. You start feeling like a family all working together. This is definitely a job where you can improve and practice your skills to move up the ladder of success.
Wonderful Environment
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 8, 2017
Belmar provides a genuine work/life balance with excellent staff. The culture is diverse, not stressful, yet very professional. The management and owner are incredibly great people.
Pros
Management and Owner
Cons
Pay
If you have bills and a family Look for a different job.
Unloader (Former Employee) –  Schertz, TXJuly 22, 2016
Not organized. Didn't have a badge to get in and had to find people to let me in. sometimes I was late waiting on someone to let me in. Commission only. They play nothing but favoritism i could barley make 200 a week. unprofessional. They gave me a order to unload and completed it then gave me another and after unloading it they said I wasn't finished with my last order. i went back and they ADDED a PO to it and had to finish a whole truck. When I went back to my other truck they gave it to someone else. I made 60 dollars for the day after working 10 hours because the last truck I had ALL THE PALLETS FELL OVER and I had to re-stack every pallet while unloading and had to break it down after unloading.
Pros
Cons
Not a place to take care of a family.
Sorry managment,only care about clients.Do not pay on time.
Order selector (Former Employee) –  DallasDecember 8, 2013
Do not work for them,they sorry,they lie on you act like you still have job,when they fire you .I guess thats why they hire alot of illegal mexicans to work for them.Mexicans period!
Pros
A chance at a little work, not a l lot!
Cons
No good job placement, recruiters are sorry!!
Staffing & Logistics
Corporate Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 9, 2012
15 year old staffing company specializing in logistics, warehouse and manufacturing staffing.
Staffing & Logistics
Human Resources Professional with over 14 years of comprehensive human resources experience including recruitment and retention, conflict resolution, employee relations and benefits administration. Proven experience collaborating with senior management to conduct Human Resources strategic planning in order to support and further corporate goals. Possess broad knowledge of human resources in a variety of sectors including profit and non-profit environments and Fortune 500 companies with a large number of exempt/non-exempt employees. Demonstrated experience initiating cost containment strategies resulting in significant savings. Excellent ability to address and implement strategic plans for talent acquisition, retention and succession planning.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Belmar Integrated Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

Belmar Integrated Logistics Reviews by Location