Belmont Country Club

Belmont Country Club Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA7 reviews
Found 7 reviews matching the search with 1 related reviews.
Productive Workplace
In this coutry club I had a good experience overall and don’t have any regrets. I think that the management was good and that the employees were cooperative.
Fun and Exciting place to work
I really enjoyed working here because it was fast paced and a fun environment. I like the people that I worked with and I enjoyed being able to interact with a lot of people through out the day.
Pros
free meals when working
Cons
no breaks
Fun place to work.
I was just a player services worker (cart boy), but the people who work here are all very kind and I would recommend this place to anyone interested in the hospitality or golf business.
Pros
Free lunches and dinners
A prestigous country club.
Supervised a Banquet staff of over 20 people. Responsible for overseeing the set-up, execution and final billing. Worked closely with the Executive Chef and Catering Director to ensure timeliness of food and precise specifications (order of events, entertainment schedule or guest's specific needs) requested by the client.
Amazing
There was only some people there that would get on my case for not doing something minor, like not putting a chair back where it was. Overall my boss was very understanding, he was straight forward I rarely had any problems.
Pros
Most things for free
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Helped maintain outside services as well as assist the pros in keeping members happy.
I learned a lot more about dealing with people. Our number one goal was keeping members happy and meeting their expectations. I made sure our carts and driving range were kept in top shape and was there to assist wherever I was needed.
Awesome place to work. Job is not too difficult and allows you to do as you please so long as you complete your tasks. The management is strong and knows everything that is occuring. Pay is not the greatest and there is no benefits at all which is the downside and there isn't really any room for advancement as it seems most management looks down upon everyone else. Otherwise a great place to work!
Pros
Free lunch and dinner, great atmosphere
Cons
Crummy pay, no real room for advancement