Belmont Country Club Employee Reviews

great place!
Bag Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHNovember 7, 2018
I've only worked there for a short amount of time as a bag room employee and I love it! My boss is great and the people I work with are nice and I can occasionally work by myself which is also a huge bonus for me!
Pros
outside, nice people
Cons
slow times
Fun and Exciting place to work
Server (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAFebruary 11, 2018
I really enjoyed working here because it was fast paced and a fun environment. I like the people that I worked with and I enjoyed being able to interact with a lot of people through out the day.
Pros
free meals when working
Cons
no breaks
Fun place to work.
Player Services (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VANovember 13, 2017
I was just a player services worker (cart boy), but the people who work here are all very kind and I would recommend this place to anyone interested in the hospitality or golf business.
Pros
Free lunches and dinners
Relaxed seasonal job
First Assistant Outdoor Supervisor/ Caddie (Current Employee) –  Belmont, MAOctober 25, 2017
during the summer the typical day could be a 12+ hour day if you intend to caddy in the morning. Near the end of the season the staff becomes slim and the workload becomes heavier and heavier on you if you stay through the entire season.
great place
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHAugust 29, 2017
just did lawn clean up general labor . great place for a young kid to get a start with some money in his pocket. great boss vary knowledgeable people great atmosphere
Pros
free golf on mondays for employess
Cons
seasonal
Best Job Ever!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHAugust 24, 2017
Managing at Belmont was one of the best jobs I have ever had! The staff was amazing, and the patrons were just as good! Part of the job was to play with the kids and become role models for everyone there. I would recommend this job to anyone!
Pros
The kids and flexibility of the job
Good way to meet people
Caddie (Current Employee) –  Belmont, MAJune 28, 2017
It was a good way to spend the summer and the pay was really good. The head caddie master plays favorites pretty heavily though and some days there was a lot of waiting to go out.
A prestigous country club.
Banquet Manager (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAJune 20, 2017
Supervised a Banquet staff of over 20 people. Responsible for overseeing the set-up, execution and final billing. Worked closely with the Executive Chef and Catering Director to ensure timeliness of food and precise specifications (order of events, entertainment schedule or guest's specific needs) requested by the client.
Amazing
Pool & Fitness Attendant Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAApril 3, 2017
There was only some people there that would get on my case for not doing something minor, like not putting a chair back where it was. Overall my boss was very understanding, he was straight forward I rarely had any problems.
Pros
Most things for free
Fast paced fun environment with a focus on customer service
Fitness Attending/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, VAFebruary 21, 2017
Currently working as a gym reccetionist. Duties include managing and viewing member data bases, configuring Data Base systems, logging and checking customer names and verification.
Very pleasant and professional
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHApril 12, 2015
Enjoyed helping with special golf events for the members of this club. Mingling with the members to make their experience joyful. Billing golf merchandise to members. Working in conjunction with the bag room for the members benefit. Beautiful outdoor surroundings and pleasant members and golf professionals.
Pros
lunch included
Helped maintain outside services as well as assist the pros in keeping members happy.
Outside Services (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAApril 2, 2015
I learned a lot more about dealing with people. Our number one goal was keeping members happy and meeting their expectations. I made sure our carts and driving range were kept in top shape and was there to assist wherever I was needed.
Fitness Attendant (Current Employee) –  Ashburn, VAAugust 7, 2014
Awesome place to work. Job is not too difficult and allows you to do as you please so long as you complete your tasks. The management is strong and knows everything that is occuring. Pay is not the greatest and there is no benefits at all which is the downside and there isn't really any room for advancement as it seems most management looks down upon everyone else. Otherwise a great place to work!
Pros
Free lunch and dinner, great atmosphere
Cons
Crummy pay, no real room for advancement
Belmont
Bag Boy (Current Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHMarch 25, 2014
Start out by getting carts out for members, getting bags for the members so they can play, also get the range ready so they can warm up. I learned how to multi task really fast, help everyone else out and getting things ready as quickly as you can. The management there is great with working with your schedule and other jobs and teaching you your jobs that need done. The co workers are great you have to work as a team to get everything done. most enjoyable part is just being on the golf course and having fun.
5 Star Country Club
Front desk receptionist (week-end) for newly built (Current Employee) –  Belmont Hill, MAFebruary 9, 2014
Working at the country club has been a wonderful experience. It is a class act all around and I work with truly dedicated people always striving to do the right thing for the members and the club.
Productive and fun Environment to work in. Great employees and moral.
Accounting and Food & Beverage Administrator (Current Employee) –  Belmont, MADecember 17, 2013
I greatly enjoyed working here, I am still current so I am choosing not to say too much. I appreciate the privacy, thank you.