Belmont Village Senior Living Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun place to work
Enrichment Leader (Former Employee) –  Westwood, CAJuly 8, 2018
Loved the management team at Belmont. Great company to work for. offered bonuses. knows how to appreciate employees. everyone is nice from front line staff to the corperate office.
Its an good working place
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 29, 2018
I love working at Belmont Village and it's safe, I love the system too.They have a great a great system for both the seniors and employees. It's a peaceful place.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks.
Horrible place
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 16, 2018
Belmont Village Senior Living is the worst place to possibly work as a healthcare employee it's over stressed not enough staff management does not care non-compliant with labor board's it's horrible family members complaining to the state this place really needs to be shut down the pay is horrible one caregiver to 25 residence... if you look on indeed.com you will always see that they're looking for staff because no one stays there.
Pros
Cons
Everything about the place is horrible
Very Stressfull Environment
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GAMay 17, 2018
There was a lack of training and management expected you to be ready to start the job within a few days. Training was mostly done on a computer in a conference room with individuals coming in and out. Very unprofessional. Spent most of training discussing dress code, being on time and how to call out which were all things that could have been read at home. The pay is not enough to live on especially with the amount of work that is expected. Spent more time cleaning the main bathrooms than spending with the residents. The only best part of the job were the residents. They truly wanted companionship and not just housekeepers. If the pay was reasonable, I would have stayed at the job. Its not enough to live on.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Salary, Training, and management
Don’t work here
Pal/caregiver (Current Employee) –  Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CAMay 16, 2018
No place for advancement
Horrible management
Always short staffed
Not enough pay for the work we do
The company will do anything possible to get residents even if they are short staffed!
The food sucks also!
stressful workplace
Dish Washer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 10, 2018
Very stressful working in the kitchen at Belmont.. Im sure the other jobs there are okay, but stay away from the kitchen. The space they gave me to wash dishes was so cramped.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Fast paced, friendly residents
LVN -Wellness Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CAApril 19, 2018
Assist residents with their medications or treatments.Provided privacy and independence. Got to meet residents at a more personal level and be able to see them make friends and enjoy fun activities.
Pros
able to work different shifts
Cons
Location, too much traffic
Fun place to work.
Caregiver for Elderly (Current Employee) –  Rancho Palos Verdes, CAMarch 14, 2018
The management employe too many staff without enough hours to go round. There is favoritism in job scheduling. While some work overtime others hardly have any hours.
Pros
Benefits such company giving staff some money any month the facility is fully occupied .
Cons
Over time payments .
Wonderful company, they truly care about their residents and their staff
Community Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 1, 2018
I am sick I left BV!!! The company is awesome and very highly recommended for residents who need care and for employees and their pay and benefits. If you can work for them, don't leave. The long term outlook is awesome!
Pros
benefits, company culture, pay
Cons
horrible to nurses and caregivers
LPN (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 20, 2018
always short nurses and caregivers. If you like going to work and killing yourself only to not have a relief show up then this is the job for you. Management has no care or concern for employees despite horrible working conditions. I would not recommend working or living in a Belmont facility.
Pros
food is good
Cons
Literally everything else
Good company overall
CNA (Former Employee) –  Oak Park, ILJanuary 17, 2018
Belmont Village overall is a good company, managers need to manage and stop show favoritism to staff they like. And ignoring staff they don't like.
If managers want the "hazing" and gossip to stop then theyneedto stop doing it infront of other employees. your suppose to lead by example and they do for all the wrong reasons.
Pros
Room for growth
Cons
Management is terrible, don't recognize your certification as a CNA, it's not kept update by HR, so if you leave Belmont you have take the CNA class over again☹☹
Excellent place to work!
Entry Level (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 15, 2018
Belmont Village is a great company to work for. I love what we do for our residents. In addition to the rewarding work itself, the company benefits are wonderful!
Excellent
Director (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 13, 2018
Staff are hard working and truly care for the residents. Residents are a joy to be around. Some new and some tenured managers. All working together to provide the best environment for staff, residents and families.
Excellent Career Growth Opportunities!
Enrichment Leader/Activity Leader (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 12, 2018
I have worked at Belmont Village Senior Living for 9 years. The company culture is very positive with lots of room for growth opportunities. There are management level training programs available and opportunities for leadership in most departments. It is a true team work approach and my manager genuinely cares about me. I love the feeling I get at the end of each day when a resident or their family thanks me for what I did for them. I know at the end of the day, I made a difference! I can't imagine working for anyone else!
Pros
great pay rates, positive work environment, stable and dependable hours
Cons
it is healthcare and open 24/7/365 so we occasionally work weekends and holidays
Love the residents
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 6, 2017
The residents and the job itself it amazing but the worker and management are terrible. They let workers get away with abuse and neglect . But other than that I love it.
great
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 22, 2017
Diverse workforce, good pay. Client to staff ratio is fair. Great flexible work hours. Good work environment. Hardest part of the job is getting oriented to work pace.
Nice place to work the building is beautifull they have a gym, movie room, library, piano room, and activity room for the residents.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, CASeptember 23, 2017
This was a gd place to work at the resident were amazing. I really enjoyed working with at Belmont village.The environment was a little hard to work in employees were not always doing their job and management was not always fair.
Pros
Parking, bonuses, employee christmas parties.
Cons
A difficult place to work at times, management was not always fair
Condusive working enviroment,team players,
Certified Nursing Assistant/Medication Aide (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 8, 2017
The job at Belmont Village is not hectic.It is a fun working place with ping pong table for the residence.The nurses work with the medication aides,I learnt proper administration and disbursement of medication.The managerial staff is one of it's kind.They are very friendly and are team players who are always ready to assist you with what you need to know.It's always a team working enviroment.
Pros
You will have the opportunity to know medication
Cons
No cons
Well paying job.
Sever (Former Employee) –  Oak Park, ILJuly 23, 2017
My experience at Belmont Village was pretty fair. The pay rate is awesome , and you tend to grow a great connection to the residents. Also the company rewards the employees with bonus checks for outstanding work ethics.
Pros
Food, Money, Hour
Cons
Management, supervision
Fun workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 17, 2017
Very hands on and got to see a variety of patients. Typical day included seeing between 4-8 patients. This was considered home health. Workplace culture was very fun and easy to get along.