Belmont Village Senior Living Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Condusive working enviroment,team players,
Certified Nursing Assistant/Medication Aide (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 8, 2017
The job at Belmont Village is not hectic.It is a fun working place with ping pong table for the residence.The nurses work with the medication aides,I learnt proper administration and disbursement of medication.The managerial staff is one of it's kind.They are very friendly and are team players who are always ready to assist you with what you need to know.It's always a team working enviroment.
Pros
You will have the opportunity to know medication
Cons
No cons
Well paying job.
Sever (Former Employee) –  Oak Park, ILJuly 23, 2017
My experience at Belmont Village was pretty fair. The pay rate is awesome , and you tend to grow a great connection to the residents. Also the company rewards the employees with bonus checks for outstanding work ethics.
Pros
Food, Money, Hour
Cons
Management, supervision
Fun workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 17, 2017
Very hands on and got to see a variety of patients. Typical day included seeing between 4-8 patients. This was considered home health. Workplace culture was very fun and easy to get along.
Uninvolved management. Feel like a selling point rather than asset.
Enrichment Leader (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 25, 2017
In my position, there is little to no room for advancement, not counting small yearly pay-raises. Seems to be relatively high turnover, even though the location is a little desperate to hold onto employees. While I realize my position has real benefits for residents, I feel that to management I am just another aspect they can market to potential residents. Given budgets and tools to succeed, but if nobody complains, nothing changes. Requires self-motivation and no desperate need for career advancement.
Pros
Free lunches, clean facilities
Cons
Strange management philosophy, confusing priorities
N/a
Executive Chef Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 1, 2017
The culture was always great, everybody got along very well and respected each other. As a manager it was my duty to make sure everybody was in good standing to make everyone happy.
Good enviroment
Server (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 30, 2017
Well all i know everything is good and exiting working for the company the residents are nice but you have to be pacient verry pacient if ur not pacient this job aint for you..
Pros
That managers are frendly
Cons
Short brake
OK place to work
Wellness LVN (Current Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAMay 15, 2017
There is always a lot of work to do in order to provide appropriate care for your residents. Two dementia units. Residents are the best part of the job.
Amazing and fun
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAFebruary 22, 2017
It was great working with the administrative team. They really worked strongly together and always played off each others strengths. The residents were amazing too!
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short Breaks
Love the residents
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  TNFebruary 12, 2017
Its a great place, if you love this type of work then its great. I love my coworkers. We use plenty of tram work love and care.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
No communication
Executive Director
Director's Assistant/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 29, 2016
Executive Director is simply amazing, she makes your day smooth even if your workload is heavy. Very understanding of her employees needs and demands.
Pros
great co works
Cons
traffic
Great Environment and great work for Elderly
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 10, 2016
in the pas 8 year I have worked with Senior people and has been an excellent work as you are helping these population to have agreat time
working for Belmont has been a journey as I open this facility, great learning experience on hire the 120 staff member, put in place policies and procedures and overcome to any challenge that open a facility brings.
Fun work place.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CANovember 4, 2015
I learned how to care for Dementia patients in a comfortable setting, daily interactions were given during different shifts. My co-workers were all very courteous and respectful and the other members of the staff were very kind and they all had wonderful smiles.
belmont village dishwasher task
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 13, 2015
i would go into work and clock in and get the water ready for all the pots and pans then i would go over to the dish room and begin loaded up the dish machine and wash those dishes then while im running didhes through the dish machine. i would head back to the sinks and begin washing the pots and pans then when thats done. i would take out the trash and sweep then mop. then i would take my 30 minute break and wait until my break is over to repeat the same thing over again then i would clock out and head home. what i learn there was that you have to make sure all dishes are clean but i was dealing with old people. my co-workers were nice and funny, they were like family to me. there wasnts really no hard part about the job. my most enjoyable part was listening to my music while i wash dishes.
Pros
free lunches, decent benefits
Cons
healthcare
Loved this place
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CAJuly 7, 2015
Belmont was a great place to work. Everyone was very happy at work, management cared about you & not just the work you do, every member of the team was very supportive & great hours & pay.
Pros
Free lunches, etc
Positive, supportive company culture
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 28, 2015
Belmont Village provides a supportive environment led from a common sense perspective. All management level positions are supported by a positive regional and corporate staff.
My career with Belmont Village has been very rewarding and filled with opportunities for personal growth.
Greatest place to work
Chef Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 11, 2014
My day will start by going thru all front and back labor punches to monitor labor dollars and will follow by checking all food to be served and having a 5 to 10 minute stand up meeting with crew before each meal to talk about specials etc, all management would assist a 15-30 minute meeting to share any information of interest at the management level. I will assist the line cook at all meals, prepare food one day weekly. the hardest part of the job was to keep operation flowing at low personnel levels, at the end of the day once all was done was the most wonderful time as we all succeeded as a team and everyone was thanked for their efforts to make it work
Pros
Quarterly bonus on attendance for hourly labor and bonus structure for management
Fun enviroment
Senior Building Engineer (Current Employee) –  Westwood, CAJune 9, 2014
A typical work day includes lining up maintenance tasks and housekeeping schedules. We have daily management meetings and weekly operations meeting. I have learned many things regarding senior living and management. My most enjoyable days are spending time with our residents and families.
Good place to live
Community Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAJune 4, 2014
Core values of company and how they treat residents is good.
i enjoy this place!
server (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GADecember 21, 2012
i love the staff!! everyone is so down to earth and willing to help each other!! the residents make the experience soooooo much more enjoyable!!
Cons
the admin team sucks!
The guest were great loved working with the no complaints from any of them.
House Manager (Former Employee) –  Oak Park, ILSeptember 20, 2012
Management was changing when i arrived there. Some were getting fired and some new people were showing up.