Beltmann Relocation Group Employee Reviews

Fun work place depending on the driver you work with
Mover/Helper (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CAMay 14, 2018
It is a very fun and active environment that is fast past and hard work if youu are not in shape. If.youu are in shape time goes bt fast and the jib is fun and easy.
Pros
Free lunches on occasion
Cons
No healthcare
Busy Environment
Customer Care Admin (Current Employee) –  Addison, ILMay 2, 2018
My daily duties check email process orders, response to emails to CCR, agents, drivers with updates. Enter orders into ReloTrak, STS Camis shipper information. Setup surveys on shipper HHG's. Email or call driver,agents for weight tickets. Setup 3rd party service, car relocation. Update portals for company employees relocation.
follow- up on emails between 75 -100 daily.
Hardest part of job: Learning different tariffs state to state.
Enjoyable part of job -location-coworkers.
Pros
Company order lunches
Cons
Poor management
a typical day at work go to the warehouse either get sent out on a office move or household move either loading there items on truck
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 21, 2018
come in if there weren't any shipping out well have cash truck drivers come in and we unload for storage only hard part was working in the heated enviorments but get used to it
Pros
the perks to this job was the tips
Cons
quick breaks
Fun place to work
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 19, 2018
As long as you have a good crew, this job is a cool place to work. Get paid to travel regionally, most weekends off. Most of the times you work a pretty normal schedule.
Management needs restructuring
Customer Service/Logistics Account Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CASeptember 11, 2017
Logistics division management is more concern with up keep of trailer yard than successful day to day operations. General Manager is mainly concerned with Household Goods division rather than Logistics division that pulls in higher percentage of revenue.
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MNAugust 25, 2017
Enjoyable place to work with some unwarranted explosions from management. They try to be team oriented, but overlook those who are not,. Have a dress code and start times, but some ignore and are not reprimanded.
Pros
Allow time off when needed
Cons
Not every one is treated equally
Frustrated over lack of support
Corporate Relocation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Addison, ILJune 20, 2017
There isn't enough support for the move coordinators to be successful in this industry. Management does have enough compassion or care to lead their team.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management, stress, lack of support
Really great company but Management is lacking in many areas
Office Manager/Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Stone Mountain, GAApril 19, 2017
The upper management team hires by saying how much of a team it is and they are behind their employees. That is NOT the case. If it doesn't benefit them, they will not back you on anything. If there are issues, they do not address them, and they talk down to you like you are beneath them. This is only the Atlanta branch.
Pros
Coworkers are fantastic
Cons
Upper Management
Did cookouts for holidays for employees and drivers.
Input Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Stone Mountain, GASeptember 2, 2015
Making sure freight was pulled at least a day in advance for the drivers to deliver. Also making sure everything that hit our docks was counted for and place in a put away location until shipping out. I took ideas to management to help with revenue and it was just being able to think and understand what is needed to make things happen at the same time keeping the customer happy and satisfied. Warehouse and office all around group to work with. Learning something new other than what I was brought there to do. Being a team player.
Challenging, hectic, and supportive enviornment
Revenue Accounting Technician (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAJuly 14, 2014
This is a trucking company with three division: Logistics, Household Relocations, and Commercial Relocations. I work within the logistics division.

A typical workday involves coordinating and billing the previous day's shipments, reconciliation of accounts, review of weekly statements. The job entails working closely with dispatch, customer service, operations managers, and independently contracted drivers, as well as interfacing with customers, account representatives, and consumers.

The company also does product distribution, asset recovery, and asset consolidations for installations such as hotel remodels and retail store installations. It is my mob to coordinate the billing on these jobs as well.

The management and staff are supportive of each other, and of family obligations. However, there is limited career growth potential on the local level, as the company is headquartered in Minnesota.

The job is challenging, and can be hectic, especially at month-end closing.
Aggressive growth company
Warehouse Logistics Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 11, 2014
Beltmann Relocation Group is a superior Atlanta mover, staffed with an experienced, dependable and service-oriented team of moving company professionals. Recognized as an industry leader in Atlanta and around the country, we have been specializing in local, long-distance and international household and commercial moves for more than 65 years. During our FREE in-home estimates our Certified Relocation Consultants will evaluate your unique needs and provide you the optimal pricing options available - guaranteed - along with helpful ideas on how to prepare for moving. We consistently maintain the highest quality ratings throughout the North American Van Lines agent family and other Atlanta movers.
I'm very productive in the work place
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLMarch 17, 2013
I have ave learned so much at my work place. I have been there for 13 years
Pros
my work hours are 8:30-4:30