Benchmark Hospitality
69Average

Benchmark Hospitality Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA11 reviews
Great Company to start your Hospitality Career
A lot of great oppertunites that can open the door to any Hospitality position that one may be seeking. Can move up quickly if you prove yourself. Also you can relocate if your situation allows you to do so..
Fun and productive place to work with especially with others.
The multiple task and jobs are not bad to do but it really does help when you are around others to boost work morale and productivity, also when working I felt very comfortable with the skills I was taught by my superiors.
overall the job was a good learning opportunity
A typical day at work consisted of random set up changes throughout the day and completing all the tasks assigned to you by your superiors. In the job I learned how to act more professional in the work environment. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the fact that my department was short staffed.
Pros
free lunch, health care
Cons
short staffed, poor management
Positive and productive work place with excellent teamwork
Productive work place with customers that have positive outlook in general. Wonderful team work within benchmark and with Lockheed headquarters staff and management. Helpful training and information provided regularly. Pleasant environment to work in.
Human resources personnel accommodate all employees nicely. They respond to employees needs promptly. They make it easy for individual employees to understand health and others benefits as well as help solve issues.

I am personally looking for a job with the department of motor vehicles in Maryland. My desire is to help facilitate drivers license acquisition. I would like to work using computers while providing excellent customer service.
Pros
Free meals, good health and other benefits
Bechmark
Working to a private conference center would be fun but not for a long term. It was nice meeting new people and be around with profesional guest. You can learn and they can also learn something from you.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Very productive
A typical day at work was very laid back, my manager was always there to answer any questions or concerns I may have had. He was also very helpful with helping the team out to complete work.
Pros
Free Lunch
It was a nice job.
I liked what I did and the client we served. However, my leadership team was to be desired. Glass ceiling approach wasn't the best experience for me.
Tough and nice work, in food server and customer attention.
Tough and nice work, with supportive management. Not all about server food but how you personally give attention at all customer with good server, the fast and good serve, give the best employer. The company were rated the best employee.
Productive Work Environment
The company is a great company to work for. The work is not hard in any way, its a very friendly workplace.
benefits
Cons
long hrs
Benchmark
Great opportunity to work on the corporate catering side but planning for the corporate market was not handled well to ensure the staff would have a secure work location.
Pros
location
Cons
upper management support
This was a new facility that needed waitress and help out with the front desk.
Helped out in the dinning room serving the clients their meals.
Pros
great pay.
Cons
management and work hours