Benchmark Property Management Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Excellent family owned and operated business
On site Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJune 26, 2017
Benchmark Property Management certainly sets the benchmark for how a family owned and operated business ideally should function. Each level of management is hands on and provide excellent support. The corporate office staff is great at their jobs and some associates are truly outstanding. Sufficient supervision is present and support from each department is fast and endless. The workplace culture is relaxed yet structured. You know exactly who to turn to in case of needed resources. The hardest part of the job is sometimes getting support from the accounting department. They do their job well, just need to be a bit faster on replies for information.
Pros
Trust and support from upper management
Cons
Slow response from accounting department
Positive and family friendly work enviornment
LEASING AGENT (Former Employee) –  Stillwater, OklahomaAugust 11, 2015
Benchmark Property provided me with an opportunity to learn many new skills pertaining to the leasing industry. I had been on the commercial side for about 6 years when I took the job here; there was more tenant interaction because it was primarily residential managing. The management was very flexible and easy to get along with; very understanding of unexpected events such as sick kids, flat tire, ect. I learned the AppFolio system here as well as how to make keys on a key machine.I processed applications, ran background checks and references, and managed both tenant and company accounts. Working here really sharpened my interpersonal skills in conflict resolution with subordinates since moving is a stressful life event and tensions are high. I enjoyed my time here as the office was like a family.
Pros
flexible scheduling, compassionate management, good company culture.
Cons
no benefits, late start time (9:30 am).
If i moved back to the area of Coral Springs I would like to be once again employed by them
Property Manager/Realtor (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJanuary 13, 2015
Good family organization and very well educated.I enjoyed the many aspects and the employees input to better the company.
Pros
very well known in the business for good work ethics
Cons
no retirement plans