BenchmarkPT Employee Reviews

3.5Pay & Benefits
3.8Job Security & Advancement
Do not work here
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAOctober 9, 2019
When I first started it was great then it all fell apart. I went through some life difficulties while working here I got divorced and moved these were stressful things I was let go because of lack of enthusiasm at the front desk. The week I was let go my dad had major surgery they only let me off the day of surgery. My dad was put in ICU after surgery on life support and I had to come to work. I was very tired and stressed out. The day I was let go I lost my dad. They do not care to find out what’s going on in an employees life all they care about are numbers and production do not work at the East Columbus location and I just don’t recommend the company they don’t care at all it’s all about them.
productive workplace, everyone work as a team, and it is fun to work there/
Internship (Former Employee) –  Antioch, TNAugust 12, 2019
the most enjoyable part of the job is helping people and seeing them recover and back to their normal lives. i have learned a lot and improved a lot of my skills there such as communications and relationships with customers.
Great company, good company
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Buford, GAApril 1, 2015
1.Seeing patient that become like family to me.
2. That a company takes everyone to make it work.
3. Treating co-worker as equals makes a company run on the same page.
4. The hardest part of the job, I don't have one, I love working, meeting people.
5. The people
Pros
insurance