Better than your typical call center (mostly)
Technical Support Representative II (Former Employee) – Bend, OR – June 10, 2013
- You hit the ground running every day. Typical call center where the calls never end.
- I learned how good I am working with customers (no matter how upset or angry they are).
- Management does it's best to keep things running smoothly, but most employees are left feeling like the company is throwing "right-handers" with the left hand. Most unfortunately, this is often glaringly obvious to customers.
- Co-workers and lower management are outstanding people,
- One of the hardest parts of the job is dealing with undelivered promises and unreasonable expectations that leave customer feeling duped or taken advantage of. It's also difficult to live up to business image-related performance metrics that don't matter to customers.
- The best part of the job is when you take an angry customer and make them happy with you and the company when they see that you can address their issues. Even better is when you get a customer who has a problem that needs to be solved, but they appreciate you from start to finish.
Great people to work with. Management does it's best to create a positive & up-beat environment.
Too many technical issues caused by internal mistakes, Lots of upset customers, Too many attempts to introduce new services that fall short of what is promised to customer, Company tries to be cutting edge but the attempts fall short of the customer expectations, Marketing makes undeliverable promises