Benefit Cosmetics Employee Reviews in Chicago, IL

Always fun & flexible
Freelance Beauty Advisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 14, 2016
I love working for the company as a freelance artist, it gives me the flexibility to balance home and work life without taking up to much time from the other. As a freelance you don't get mich benefits but pay is good, and it is fun!
fun work environment
Benefit Brand expert (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 31, 2016
benefit is one of the most amazing and fun brands to work for that is out there! they sincerely believe in laughter being the best cosmetic!
Pros
great hours
Cons
growth and health care
Great Work Environment
FREELANCER/SALES (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 2, 2014
I love to work with many people. I have a great approach to get clients to sit in the chair. I am always smiling and greeting every client. Notify them of current promotion/event that is currently happening on that day/Month. I love speaking to every client and letting them know what products they can use to benefit them. I ask what products they currently use. I get to know them and build a relationship. So they become a client of Benefit Cosmetics. I always build the sale and clients love the products that I use on them .
Great Team Environment
Beauty Artist/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 10, 2014
Working for Benefit Cosmetics has been a great experience. The team dynamic is great. We work like a tight-niche family that encourages each other to grow and succeed everyday. This has lead in a tremendous business increase, which makes me very proud to be a part of this team.
Productive, fun, exciting, rewarding, theres always something new.
Lead Arch Expert (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 5, 2014
I absolutely loved my job and the way I felt after helping someone find the correct skincare, brow product or foundation. Knowing my job is to help others makes it not feel so much like a job. The cosmetic line itself is another thing about this company I loved. I know I can trust the product will do what its intended to do and that helps me to be able to sell it.
Pros
gratis
A great company that takes care of it's employees.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 3, 2014
Benefit is a great company that truly cares about their employees. They make sure they have all of the best knowledge available. Benefit knows that what we do is hard work so they appreciate us in more ways than one. It's always nice to hear "great job" or "thank you for all of your hard work", those little words really go a long way.
I love Benefit Cosmetics
Esthetician/Makeup Artist (Current Employee) –  Chicago ilDecember 19, 2012
I absolutely love working for Benefit Cosmetics . I am only worried about job security . The management is awesome and my coworkers are lovely. I deal with alot of customer with involves being very personal.