Benefit Cosmetics Employee Review

View all Benefit Cosmetics reviews

Great Company
AESTHETICIAN (Former Employee) –  Elkridge, MDSeptember 5, 2018
Pay was competitive co workers were friendly and helpful. Training was offered, management was hands on. Clients were great, products were fun and easy to use.
Pros
Gratis
Cons

Other Benefit Cosmetics Employee Reviews

Competitive but exciting
Freelance Makeup Artist (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 29, 2019
I enjoyed this job because of the responsibility and opportunity. On the other hand I did not enjoy the relationships I had with many of my coworkers because there was a culture of gossip and competition which created a stressful environment.
Pros
long breaks
Terrible Manager/NO work life balance
Counter Manager (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMay 21, 2019
Disappointing manager, who is over the VA areas, she is judgmental, rude and unsupportive, will also blacklist you from the company if you leave even with a two weeks notice. Doesnt visit, but will call you every day to hound about numbers. This location is in the NEX and business is incredibly slow. I did many things for this counter and was praised but after putting my two weeks in I was told I was not allowed to come back to the counter, and she would not speak to me at all.

Do not work for this woman, she is awful. Very catty.

Also, she didnt pay me fair market value, but said she was and I found old paperwork saying what the previous manager made and it was 2 dollars more.

You should be getting at least 18 per hour in this position. FYI, your welcome :)
Pros
Not monitored, Men in uniform
Cons
Bad management, sneaky, catty, lies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Benefit Cosmetics. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight