Benefitfocus.com Employee Review

View all Benefitfocus.com reviews

Great place to work if you're weak minded and like being brainwashed
Application Consultant (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 30, 2015
This place is the most overrated place to work in the Low Country. I worked as a contract employee with no benefits and very minimal pay. The management was very vague in your advancement possibilities. After 6 months of playing by all of their rules and incredible monthly "health score ratings" I was called by the staffing company and was told that my assignment had ended. No explanation by the amazing BenefitFocus. I was told a week before that next month I would become a permanent place employee.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Sweat Shop Like environment

Other Benefitfocus.com Employee Reviews

Fun positive Environment honest people great teachers and coaches the coaches are the absolute best they we go above and beyond to help you achieve a.
Service Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 6, 2019
great place to work great people great customer service center everyone helps you if you seem to need any help for anything it it’s in a very nice building in south TULSA it’s actually a under statement it is in the nicest building in Tulsa ok I loved working there wish that I could go back.
Pros
Got to speak with different people from all over thevworld
Cons
Boss was horrible and really unprofessional
Don't work there
Benefits administrator (Former Employee) –  Daniel Island, SCAugust 22, 2019
The trainer is not knowledgeable about what she was doing. She couldn't even read properly and was not at all prepared to train a class. She focused mainly on herself and her friends in the class, and was not professional at all. They say they provide adequate training and OJT when you go out on the floor and it's a lie. They do nothing to support you. Perhaps that's why there is a big turnaround of employees