Benefitfocus.com Employee Review

View all Benefitfocus.com reviews

typical day at work
Application Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCNovember 5, 2017
The Culture team is always hosting something for the employee whether it is a massage team that come on site or treats. You don't have to leave for lunch. There are a variety of food trucks and caterers that come. The environment relies heavy on team work, which I love. But, if you are not eager to learn and be a part of a group setting, than I strongly suggest you look elsewhere.

Other Benefitfocus.com Employee Reviews

Fun positive Environment honest people great teachers and coaches the coaches are the absolute best they we go above and beyond to help you achieve a.
Service Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 6, 2019
great place to work great people great customer service center everyone helps you if you seem to need any help for anything it it’s in a very nice building in south TULSA it’s actually a under statement it is in the nicest building in Tulsa ok I loved working there wish that I could go back.
Pros
Got to speak with different people from all over thevworld
Cons
Boss was horrible and really unprofessional
Don't work there
Benefits administrator (Former Employee) –  Daniel Island, SCAugust 22, 2019
The trainer is not knowledgeable about what she was doing. She couldn't even read properly and was not at all prepared to train a class. She focused mainly on herself and her friends in the class, and was not professional at all. They say they provide adequate training and OJT when you go out on the floor and it's a lie. They do nothing to support you. Perhaps that's why there is a big turnaround of employees