Benistar

Benistar Employee Reviews

i like working here, once youre in they do take great care of all employees. they also make sure everyone is taken care of during the holiday season, its more like a big family
A third party administrator for insurances. Has great little perks here and there. The company has no real job advancements within the company. The pay is not great and does not give you the opportunity to retire with a good retirement plan.
Pros
additional surpise time off. 1 hour paid lunch.
Benistar was a pleasure to work for, the advancement opportunities and fast-paced environment is what I really enjoyed. I loved having friendly competitions with my fellow employees.
Pros
Paid Lunches, A lot of Vacation Time
Cons
No Real Cons, Had to Relocate
I left Benistar in Spring of 2017, a few months ago and just wanted to chime in they were great people to work for and a great company overall. The money was great but the commute was just too far for me.
Pros
great pay
Cons
long commute
The typical day was like your typical workplace. What stood out for me was the workplace culture and management. There was a strong comradery between the employees and the teamwork was unlike anything else I experienced at other jobs.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Tons of work
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
  1. Employee Reviews