Benjamin Moore Employee Review

View all Benjamin Moore reviews

Good work and pay while it lasts.
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Flanders, NJOctober 8, 2013
Most new employees are contractors and for contract work it has good pay and free lunch. However, when the time for re-enlistment comes up, most people are either switched to actual employment or let go. Unfortunately, your actual skill at your position is negligible compared to the money that department has for the purposes of being employed, so don't get too comfortable.
Pros
Free lunch, casual enviroment
Cons
contract work, poorly fitting lab coats

Other Benjamin Moore Employee Reviews

A great place to grow
Warehouse Associate-Assistant Lead (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJApril 13, 2018
I gained most of my skills and great experience in this field from Benjamin Moore. I was able to be trained and grow as a person and employee throughout the years. They saw my potential and encouraged my growth throughout the company, including into a management position.
Good
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Clifton, NJJanuary 23, 2018
It is a great company to work for but in my department you can talk until your throat is on the floor. S far I kind of like it. the food is great, and we have free lunchThis was a temporary job, but the company is small, and a relaxed work environment. If you are looking for a small niche market company, them BM is for you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Benjamin Moore. Our community is ready to answer.