Benjamin Moore Employee Review

View all Benjamin Moore reviews

Warehouse Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILDecember 21, 2013
I really enjoyed working for this company. I had the opportunity to move around in many different positions which I felt help me acquire with many skills that I would not have if I stayed in one area.
I loved the people I worked with, I found I acquired a lot of friends in my 16 yrs. of service there.
Pros
work culture felt like a family
Cons
no security

Other Benjamin Moore Employee Reviews

A great place to grow
Warehouse Associate-Assistant Lead (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJApril 13, 2018
I gained most of my skills and great experience in this field from Benjamin Moore. I was able to be trained and grow as a person and employee throughout the years. They saw my potential and encouraged my growth throughout the company, including into a management position.
Good
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Clifton, NJJanuary 23, 2018
It is a great company to work for but in my department you can talk until your throat is on the floor. S far I kind of like it. the food is great, and we have free lunchThis was a temporary job, but the company is small, and a relaxed work environment. If you are looking for a small niche market company, them BM is for you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Benjamin Moore. Our community is ready to answer.