Benjamin Moore Employee Review

View all Benjamin Moore reviews

Antiquated Systems, Does Not Progress
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Montvale, NJOctober 20, 2013
I worked at Benjamin Moore over ten years ago. Like many, I was let go. In my department many got let go at their 6 month anniversary after leaving excellent positions to join BM. HR would say "we know there is a problem with that department" yet fail to make any changes in the management where the true problem lies. I see the position I held appearing over and over again with virtually no changes to the job description. When I worked there BM was still using large scale green bar paper!
Pros
Free lunch, good discount on paint, most people are very pleasant.
Cons
Turnover, antiquated systems, awful cubicles

Other Benjamin Moore Employee Reviews

A great place to grow
Warehouse Associate-Assistant Lead (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJApril 13, 2018
I gained most of my skills and great experience in this field from Benjamin Moore. I was able to be trained and grow as a person and employee throughout the years. They saw my potential and encouraged my growth throughout the company, including into a management position.
Good
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Clifton, NJJanuary 23, 2018
It is a great company to work for but in my department you can talk until your throat is on the floor. S far I kind of like it. the food is great, and we have free lunchThis was a temporary job, but the company is small, and a relaxed work environment. If you are looking for a small niche market company, them BM is for you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Benjamin Moore. Our community is ready to answer.