BENNETT AEROSPACE Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Staff (Current Employee) –  VariousAugust 14, 2018
Bennett Aerospace is re-inventing itself and it's culture in the most positive way. The leadership team, mission, vision and culture is great to be a part of. The government clients we support provide vital research and services to our country.
Pros
Leadership, collaboration and culture
Cons
Need slightly better healthcare premiums. Otherwise the total package is very good.
Team atmosphere and growing for the better
Contracts Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mission SupportAugust 10, 2018
I have enjoyed growing and learning with this company. The changes that are currently being made are getting Bennett Aerospace, Inc. to a new level from a small business to a larger business with employees and management that do care about the employees and what direction for continued growth as a business and for employees.
Pros
People
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaAugust 10, 2018
I have been working for Bennett for almost 2 years now and it is one of the best places I have ever worked at! The company truly cares about its employees. The CEO truly listens to the employees and works to make improvements constantly.
Pros
Flexibility, the people
Cons
Wish we were given more paid time off
A growing company with a big future
Finance (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCJune 1, 2018
Bennett continues to grow at a rapid pace but still has a flat corporate structure like a small business. I appreciate that there aren't multiple levels of management to get through to be heard. It is an enjoyable place to work in the gov't space and I look forward to future opportunities.
Contract work for U.S. government
Research Scientist (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 15, 2018
Bennett Aerospace provides U.S. government customers support in STEM fields. Technically work for Bennett but duties and responsibilities are determined by the customer.
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLApril 3, 2018
I was treated very poorly by this company and it cost me $10,000 to relocate to the job location. I was not given an opportunity to speak with an OPM.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Poor Management in Human Resources
Bennett Aerospace, a good employer
Information Management Officer (IMO) (Current Employee) –  Covered contract at Fort Shafter HawaiiOctober 31, 2017
Good company to have worked over the last 2 years, one of the better companies I've worked for. The owners and top management are great and actually care about their workers.

They are currently in a partnership of some sort with Vista Defense, hope that works out for them.
Start up
Acting CFO (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJune 19, 2017
Bennett Aerospace is a fast growing Department of Defense contractor. I was able to work there when the spike of growth began, so I was able to set up key templates to track metrics and cash flow.
Underpaid and very stressful
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 30, 2016
Very unprofessional company. This company and MVM inc. was awarded the DEA contract in August since then people at the headquarter's and numerous people at field offices has been resigning. I was told by the HR lady that I make too much money from the previous contractor and that they will have to cut my pay then I found out that I will be only receiving 3.33 hours of PTO per pay period (HR would inform you that they offer flex-time that is a lie, they will also tell you that you have the option to telework that is a lie too). This company will tell you anything just to get you in and please do not get me started on MVM because they did not allow their employees to use their PTO until the following year of their anniversary.
Maybe later on they will be better contractor however now they are unorganized and they're very unprofessional.
Pros
Cons
Leave & underpaid
Unorganized and Unprofessional
Policy Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 3, 2016
I worked with the previous company for 2 years before Bennett Aerospace Inc. was awarded the contract. This company is not the best, their presentation is just a front they are unorganized and unprofessional. They will tell you anything to get you in and once your in they treat you like you are suppose to be happy to work for Bennett Aerospace Inc.

The leave is the worst
Medical packages is expensive
Pros
Cons
Leave and Medical benifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BENNETT AEROSPACE. Our community is ready to answer.

BENNETT AEROSPACE Reviews by Location