BENNETT AEROSPACE Employee Reviews

2.8
Ratings breakdown
A growing company with a big future
Finance (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCJune 1, 2018
Bennett continues to grow at a rapid pace but still has a flat corporate structure like a small business. I appreciate that there aren't multiple levels of management to get through to be heard. It is an enjoyable place to work in the gov't space and I look forward to future opportunities.
ok place to work
Program Analyst III (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 22, 2018
Management works with you. This is a contract company for the government and they can't run things the way they would like. The health insurance is awful.
Pros
Pay
Cons
No flexability
Contract work for U.S. government
Research Scientist (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 15, 2018
Bennett Aerospace provides U.S. government customers support in STEM fields. Technically work for Bennett but duties and responsibilities are determined by the customer.
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLApril 3, 2018
I was treated very poorly by this company and it cost me $10,000 to relocate to the job location. I was not given an opportunity to speak with an OPM.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Poor Management in Human Resources
Start up
Acting CFO (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJune 19, 2017
Bennett Aerospace is a fast growing Department of Defense contractor. I was able to work there when the spike of growth began, so I was able to set up key templates to track metrics and cash flow.
Underpaid and very stressful
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 30, 2016
Very unprofessional company. This company and MVM inc. was awarded the DEA contract in August since then people at the headquarter's and numerous people at field offices has been resigning. I was told by the HR lady that I make too much money from the previous contractor and that they will have to cut my pay then I found out that I will be only receiving 3.33 hours of PTO per pay period (HR would inform you that they offer flex-time that is a lie, they will also tell you that you have the option to telework that is a lie too). This company will tell you anything just to get you in and please do not get me started on MVM because they did not allow their employees to use their PTO until the following year of their anniversary.
Maybe later on they will be better contractor however now they are unorganized and they're very unprofessional.
Pros
Cons
Leave & underpaid
Unorganized and Unprofessional
Policy Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 3, 2016
I worked with the previous company for 2 years before Bennett Aerospace Inc. was awarded the contract. This company is not the best, their presentation is just a front they are unorganized and unprofessional. They will tell you anything to get you in and once your in they treat you like you are suppose to be happy to work for Bennett Aerospace Inc.

The leave is the worst
Medical packages is expensive
Pros
Cons
Leave and Medical benifits