Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. Employee Reviews

2.5
Ratings breakdown
TREATED WITH RESPECT!!! A few things could be different.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Jefferson, GAJuly 26, 2018
You get to work and get your dispatch which most of the time is your assigned route you chose based on seniority. Certain times of the year (summer being the main time) it gets a little hectic as the freight is not steady. There is still work but not necessarily your assigned route. Work is based off seniority so stick around and things get better. Most companies are pretty much similar nowadays and I’m staying here because I’m treated with respect from management and thats hard to find in my opinion nowadays. The pay is slightly below average as are benefits. Certain customers are better than others as far as getting you out in 30 mins or 2 hours. COMMUNICATION WITH DISPATCH WILL PREVENT YOU FROM BEING AT A CUSTOMER ALL DAY.
Pros
Management, get your assignments and go do your job no one bugging you all day.
worked there for one day
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  erie michiganJuly 24, 2018
Worked there one day through a temporary service. I was told not to come back because I did not fit the culture. Did not know what that meant and never had a explanation.
Pros
no pros
Cons
rude owners
Major detention
Benore Logistics inc truck driver (Current Employee) –  Jefferson, GAJuly 11, 2018
Not paid enough for detention time. Detention time way to much. Management for the most part is good. Benefits could be better. You spend more time here than with your family.
Very very poor management
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCJune 18, 2018
Could never find the manager in warehouse when needed people operating forklift equipment without being a paid fork lift over all calm place to work benore just needs better management money isn’t what you work for though
Pros
Travel lunch, relaxed
Cons
Short breaks, long walks to clock in, poor management
Nightmare
Material Resource and Logistic Planner (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCMay 15, 2018
Dispatchers were the worst. They had their picks and made to carry out dirty work of upper management to keep their jobs. This place does not respect the hard work and efforts of good employees.
Pros
Guaranteed work
Cons
Poor upper management, childish dispatchers
Transportation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sand Springs,scMay 9, 2018
Not a good place too work. Always severly understaffed with drivers and supervisors. Salary is on the lower end. I don't recomend unless you need experience.
Liked what I did
Switcher (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCMay 5, 2018
I liked what I did but wasn't trained right. Was wanting to get retrained but no one seemed to wanna take the time to do it. Matter of fact, I not only liked what I did I loved what I did.
Supervisor/Lead (Current Employee) –  Geer scMay 3, 2018
Benore is the lowest paid company in bmw. The trash company makes twice the amount benore does. If you move up in the company and others don't like it. You will lose your job. They have zero consistency. The rcdo manager changes the rules when ever he feels like it or it helps his favorites. He will even come up with something off the wall to get people fired. I don't see them staying with bmw. You will be required to work 50 hours. You don't work the same as EVERY OTHER EMPLOYEE INSIDE THAT PLANT.
Pros
Cons
Benore
Good place
Front line lead (Former Employee) –  Erie, MIApril 27, 2018
I worked here many years ago. The management was always decent and treated their employees good. Benore was flexible and payed well. I only left because they were under bid on the contract where I was employed.
Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCMarch 28, 2018
Great place to work. family type environment. great mgmnt, good career start-up step. coworkers are friendly and try to help out whenever you ask for it.
Working for Benore Logistics
Block Cutter (Former Employee) –  Sandy Springs, SCFebruary 5, 2018
Benore Logistics was a great experience the time I were there. The management was awesome as well as the employees. Best paying job I had at the time i had begin my working career.
You come in to something going on everyday
Forklift Driver / Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCJanuary 30, 2018
would not recommend this place to anyone as a place to work
if you value your family and won't to have a life, don't work here
the answer to their not being able to get and keep people employed with them is to over work those who do work for them.

they don't want you to have any time off, their moto is if you want to
spend time with your family you have to do it on your own terms it's not their problem even though they like to make it mandatory for you to work as often as they can.

not worth the drama, hassle or grief you have to go through to get your job done.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Bad management and poor pay
No fun
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Greer south Caroline'sJanuary 26, 2018
Poor management, not enough pay on hour, no overtime, and no leadership with managers they're at penor. Does not give out raises, if you do it was low poor raises. And place was too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter time
Run away
Driver (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCJanuary 21, 2018
It feels like the owner of this place treat you like a slave, Low pay, no retirement, what happens to the Christmas bonus? It was stolen from employees? Best part of this place it’s easy job. If you don’t need retirement plan and if you don’t care about Christmas bonus and if you’re OK with Low pay then this job might be good for you, almost forgot when they give you raise it’s very low too.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Read above
Lack of advancement
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCJanuary 13, 2018
I worked here for a short time when I started employees was putting their notice in now I see why they start forklift operates low when you can go to mau and make $16.50 to start which is crazy because they do the same thing and pay raise is once a year and I heard its low don't come here I think they about to lose they contract with bmw
Pros
No pros
Cons
Bad management other lazy employees
Industrial Engineer (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCJanuary 2, 2018
Worked all holidays which was not told before-hand. A very cut-throat environment. The workplace was threatening and at times confrontational. I would not recommend anyone to work there.
Cons
Micromangement
Growing Company
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCDecember 8, 2017
BLS is a family owned business. It is a very fast-paced environment with demanding customers. The company is always striving to improve the operations and efficiency. They have a strong customer base which has allowed for year over year growth the past 20 years.
Pros
Family owned, ownership really appreciates their employees.
Cons
I drive over an hour to work.
Good Contract With Michelin
TRUCK DRIVER (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCDecember 7, 2017
2 to 3 Runs to Spartanburg or Lexington.
Constant Equipment Breakdown
Constant Management/Driver Turnover
Route assignments not assigned fairly.
Start times
Drop and Hook Operation
Pros
Drop and Hook
Cons
Shift Schedules
Considerable place to work; mind the hours
Transportation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Erie, MINovember 28, 2017
Best part:
Great friendly atmosphere

Challenge:
Incredibly fast paced, required weekends

Management:
Good, very personable

Team members:
They'll have your back
Pros
Great friendly atmosphere
Cons
incredibly fast paced, high demand on team members and hours
Equipment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCNovember 16, 2017
It was an ok place to work. The 3rd shift - 12 hour shifts, 5 nights on, 5 nights off, 2 nights on and 2 nights off schedule could get a little rough.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a