Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. Employee Reviews

Benore Doesn't Care!
Local Driver (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaApril 9, 2019
Benore Doesn't care about drivers. Direct quote from management- "Drivers are a dime a dozen" They wont fix equipment properly and have a complete disregard for DOT regulations.
I’ve wasted enough time
Driver (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCMarch 20, 2019
12hour shifts or more. They will not give you 2 consecutive days off. Don’t make any plans with family, you’ll be working. Trucks are filthy, nasty and disgusting. You will be slip seating. Not enough parking for personal vehicles. Warehouse is leased out to other company’s now who have employees that are rude and disrespectful. Cars are broken into. Drug overdoses have happened right on Benore property. Many problems there, not making good choices for their employees. However, there are good people who work there, drivers and dispatchers a few supervisors who will work with the drivers. Basically it’s management that is horrible. They won’t implement necessary changes to provide drivers with stability. They seriously lacking competence and common sense in standing up for the drivers with suppliers issues. Sub standard working conditions all the way around! Good luck
Pros
Pay is great now since last years raise
Cons
See statements
Do not work for these people
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCMarch 14, 2019
I started working for this company In October 2018 and it was a disaster from the start. Management have no clue of what they are doing on the scm side. Half of the time they will not answer the phone for you or answer your text messages. If you're lucky to get a load it's a slim chance you'll be paid for it. I worked for them for 6 month with just about every paycheck being short. If you're hired to do a job most likely you won't do it. If you like being strewed over join them. But be advised you've been warned.
Pros
Cons
Everything about this company.
Excellent Company
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCMarch 1, 2019
There is great opportunity for growth at Benore. Leadership is honest and fair and always looking for feedback from their team. They truly value their employees. My work at Benore is always rewarding and rarely overlooked.
Pros
Great opportunity to grow my career, owners actually care and they are great people to work with, I feel like what I do is important
Cons
Biggest customer is tough, constant growth presents some challenges
Not a place to have a future
recruiter (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCFebruary 22, 2019
I worked as a driver recruiter for a year and a half, it was so difficult to find drivers because of the companies poor reputation. and quick to fire
you could feel the tension as soon as you walked in the office, the team seem to enjoy pointing fingers and making it difficult for others to do their job, to cover their own flaws.
please take my advice, no matter what their pay offer is , im telling you, you will regret working for this company.
Pros
you could leave for lunch
Cons
management loved to fire people, other office employees enjoyed pointing fingers, which added to daily stress, they would hire individuals for roles they had zero experience in
Productive company
Diesel technician (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCFebruary 19, 2019
Working at Benore Logistics was a good experience my day would normally start with me coming to clock in and go to the office to get assigned a truck to work on then I would go on my day
Lack of compassion
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCJanuary 31, 2019
Horrible place I’ve ever worked. The owners are greedy and feel like you are replaceable. Good honest people with good work ethics and integrity are not appreciated at this company.
its just a pay check job....REMEMBER THAT
driver (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCJanuary 31, 2019
From HR to Driver Supervisors to Dispatch to Truck Maintenance. Nothing will EVER change as long as the three stooges (owners) DICTATE the process....
Pros
a paycheck
Cons
split days off....this place will OPPRESS YOU
A lot of opportunity to grow and succeed
Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 20, 2019
This company allowed me to work my way up from an entry-level job. These people genuinely care about you and want to see you be successful if you put the time and energy in. I wouldn't trade my time at Benore for anywhere else.
Pros
People, opportunity, pay
Chill and laid back work place
Box cutter (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 16, 2019
Benore is a great work experience and the hours they give i tend to adjusted to and liked because of it being 3rd shift.. I had everybody attached to me because of my work ethic and attitude i brought to table ..
Driver (Current Employee) –  Newport, TNJanuary 13, 2019
Got alot of new people on board now. They are learning the job just like all of us did. Good place to work. Its relaxed an usually goes pretty smooth. Some people fuss about the job but you always have some that aren't happy at any job. I cant say anything negative cause I'm actually glad to work for them. People wanna fuss go run LTL you'll be begging to come back. I run it for a long time with one of the big 3 LTL companies. I'm glad to be with Benore. Grass ain't always greener on the other side.
Pros
Relaxed work
Cons
Na
A complete joke
Office work (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCJanuary 4, 2019
They will pay you the lowest pay and keep you in the position. Seems the only way to advance is to do and know the least you possibly can. No 401k, no communication.
Pros
Nobody to tell you what to do
Cons
everything
Constant chaos. Senior leadership doesnt care about employees. Poor benefits, poor vacation pokicy, no matching 401 k.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCDecember 19, 2018
They pay you as low as possible, then keep you there. No raises, no room for advancement. Drivers are abused, office workers are abused, senior leadership turnover is bad. Ownership is toxic and unstable. Good employees transition from Venore to BMW as soon as their potential is seen.
Pros
Not a great place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCDecember 14, 2018
Worked there 5 months and the only thing was great was the pay.They don't care about you and they will write you up for anything. Stressful place to work at.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Need better managers
They need new owners and management
Delivery Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCDecember 8, 2018
Unprofessional need to redo all rules and procedures. Very inefficient. Poor management with no real authority except in corporate. Don’t care about employees to be honest even though the pay is good.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else. Trucks always broke down, need new trucks etc
Logistics
Transportation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCDecember 3, 2018
Benore logistics is not a good company to work for. Their turnover rate is horrible. I like what I do as far as my job but other than that the management do not care about there employees.
Good stable job
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCDecember 3, 2018
Enjoyed my time here. I left because I was looking for opportunities to advance more and wanted to further my career as a manager. Workload was manageable.
Relaxed eviorment...
Driver / Local (Current Employee) –  Greer SCNovember 6, 2018
Very relaxed job..now that the wages have increased i'll most likely have no reason to leave..im having fun making good money on a relaxed job...never mind going to work...
Pros
The wages
Cons
Nite shift
It was an average company.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCNovember 5, 2018
It was a pleasant enough office but seemed a bit stagnent. The onboarding process for new hires is extremely slow and frustrating and cause a candidate to lose interest.
Off the chain
Driver (Former Employee) –  Sandy springs scOctober 24, 2018
Michelin account is a joke. If you are lucky enough to live near Greer and can get on the BMW account and be paid by the hour and get your 40 hours plus overtime then you’re OK if you go to the Michelin account you will starve and never get a weekend off...This account has very high turnover not only among drivers but among dispatchers and account managers nobody wants to be at Michelin
Pros
the hats
Cons
They stopped giving them out

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Benore Logistic Systems, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5