Bentley University Employee Reviews

4.6
Ratings breakdown
IT was a pleasant position while I was a university student.
Student Services, Student Liaison (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAApril 11, 2018
I was able to interact with students, staff and faculty from all parts of the world. I learned many languages along the way and each day was better than the next. I learned many interpersonal skills that I still use today.
Productive and fun
SAP and Process Model Assistant (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAApril 3, 2018
It is good to work here, although I am just a student working part time. The work is good and competitive, the problems solving and managing techniques are well used.
friendly and fun work environment
Recruiting Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAFebruary 10, 2018
-small but friendly office
-encouraged learning and questions
-supported students academic commitments in addition to work responsibilities
-team approach
-associates and interns work closely with managers
-commitment to employee growth
lots of paid time off
Senior/Lead Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAJanuary 29, 2018
The culture changed when the president of the college changed.When I was hired it was a very benevolent place to work. Not so much under the new administartion At this time I do not wish to comment any further.
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAOctober 23, 2017
Great place to work. The atmosphere was always welcoming and I loved the people I worked with. The hardest part about the job is the difficult topics you are forced to discuss with residents.
Fun 2 week summer job
Orientation Leader (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAOctober 6, 2017
worked as an orientation leader. spent the last two weeks leading up to the start of school going through extensive trainings. days were long but the experience was worth it
Bentley University
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAAugust 23, 2017
Great place to work. They are kind, inclusive and have a community that makes it a warm place to work. They value the work you do. One of the best places I have ever worked.
fun
Costumer Service (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAAugust 14, 2017
It was a pretty phenomenal job. Everyone was polite. I worked with the students most of the days. The hardest part of the job was working with the managers. Really love the job but were cutting my hours.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
less hours
Workplace with the opportunity to meet new people and make connections
Spanish Tutor (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAJuly 26, 2017
As a Spanish Tutor, I was in in charge of helping all students that requested my help. I absolutely love to help, whether teaching them new words or with a totally different subject. As a tutor, I have grown so much, it has made me realize what I like and how some people appreciate my efforts.
Pros
Connections with students, recognition, opportunity
Cons
No ability to communicate with the manager
Good Internship for Learning
Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAJuly 3, 2017
Relaxed culture where you could work on data science projects that you or others are personally interested in, which gave opportunities to learn about new topics that weren't learned in classes.
Pros
Work remotely, freedom
Cons
Low pay
great work and life balance
Visitor Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAMarch 23, 2017
The only reason I would like to leave Bentley is because I moved and my commute is now very long. this is an excellent place to work. Growth available and great people to work with.
Pros
plenty of days off
Cons
limited parking
Great working enviornment
VITA Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Service LearningMarch 13, 2017
Working environment is comfortable and encourage me to get involved. The supervisors are helpful and I could express my own opinions and discuss my problems freely.
Working at school with other same aged people is always fun
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAFebruary 10, 2017
I work on campus as a Teaching Assistant where I help teachers and students with online classes. I act as a moderator, help professors with prior preparation and address any technical problems during class.

It's a fun job because you need to be on your toes all the time given that there's so many machines, workstations and systems working at the same time, and your figuring out and solving a technical problem during class in a short time is so rewarding.
Bentley was a wonderful place to work and be a part of!
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAOctober 5, 2016
Bentley afforded people a healthy balance of work and life. Being part of a campus setting and being around the students and being engaged was wonderful. The work was challenging and rewarding and so were the upper management that I had supported.
very friendly environment
Online Learning Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAApril 14, 2016
It is a very friendly environment but a lot of bureaucracy and very chill employees 'Its never too late'! no documents are ever done on time
A Great Place to Work
DIRECTOR OF ADVANCEMENT COMMUNICATIONS (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAFebruary 9, 2016
I've been here for six years, and it has been the best professional experience of my life. No workplace is perfect - and we've certainly had our bumps in the road - but the on-campus environment is ideal for somebody who is looking to work outside of the traditional corporate structure.
awesome
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAJanuary 24, 2016
it was an awesome experience. i learned a lot about marketing even though I wasn't particularly interested in it to begin with.
A great institution.
Adjunct Professor, Economics Department (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAJanuary 6, 2016
Bentley University is a great institution. The professors are knowledgeable and approachable. The students are interested in learning and they have very good social skills.
Awesome place to work/study
Data Science Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAOctober 26, 2015
The best place to study and work in the New England area. It has been a amazing place to work and learn. The management is relaxed and work life balance is great!
Bentley University
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAOctober 7, 2015
Great place to work! So many people to learn from and people to meet. Hardest part about the job is finding more to do after your tasks are complete. I learned how to do web updates, excel and help put together events. This is a place where you can continuously develop and grow.