Bergen's Promise, Inc Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
2.0Pay & Benefits
Terrible place to work
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Rochelle Park, NJMarch 5, 2018
Management is awful and do not care to fix what they know is wrong. People quit left and right because no one is happy here. Look else where to work!
Rewarding workplace
Adminstrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rochelle ParkJune 8, 2014
- Learned how to organize charts and how to keep them organized for a growing company.
- A typical day of work would include: scanning, filing, covering front desk, faxing, updating documents and procedures, immediate vehicle services, immediate supplies ordering, changing toners and service maintenance. Also, clean and restock kitchens.
- Management is very helpful and want to make sure we understand out positions. If we are in any way overwhelmed they want to know and are willing to help us figure out which tasks are more important than the others.
- Hardest part of my job is to be able to keep all of the youth we serve chart's as up to date as possible.
- Most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to hear the success stories of the youth we serve. It shows that making sure the charts are up to date for immediate services helps the Care Manager and the family.