Berman Skin Institute Employee Reviews

Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CADecember 14, 2018
I have worked at BSI for over 3 years and there have been so many positive changes in the last few years. More and more benefits and more management. I am happy to continue to grow with the great business and I don't plan on going anywhere soon.
Pros
Great benefits; great team
Poorly managed
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CAOctober 5, 2018
The provider are all very nice, but there is a lot of drama in some of the offices. You get great discounts on treatments. You need to he able to work In a fast paced and stressful clinic environment.
Cons
Drama, micromanaging
Great place to work !
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Placerville, CAApril 28, 2018
Love my Job! Everyone very respectful and kind , compassionate place to work ,everyone genuinely cares about the patients and each other. Management is awsome ,no micromanaging ,anytime I have a concern feel comfortable going to management ,they care about how we are doing as well as the practice and patient care is #1 ,feels good knowing we are making a difference. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a job with a place that has integrity !
Pros
Wonderful coworks, the team work, getting to work with Dr.Abangan :), Our patients are amazing, Dr. Berman and Lauren Berman are amazing to work for, feeling good working for a company that cares about their patients and employee's
everyone is friendly but ver fast paced
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAApril 6, 2018
working here can be fun as long as dr is in a good mood. main office can get very busy and everyone constantly has to be on their feet. lots of opportunity to grow!
Everyone is friendly to your face but can also be very gossipy.
Pros
pot lucks, fair pay, staff
Cons
dr stresses very easily and can ruin staffs mood
A place with many turn around
Dermatological/Cosmetic Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJune 28, 2017
A place with many turn arounds. I think being at a organization with many turn arounds has a lot to say for itself. Lots of pros, but also lots of cons.