Bernardi Honda Employee Reviews

Ok
Not Answering this (Current Employee) –  Natick, MAJanuary 9, 2019
sometimes good bosses but ehhh don't catch them on a bad day they cant handle stress well at all. ive learned from this job to actually be a better driver so I am glad I got the job. the best thing about the company is the people I work with they seem to be good people but then again I only know them in work.
Pros
good people
Cons
over worked underpaid, no raises, a little petty
Promises go unkept, very unfriendly office staff, non-existent raises (so make sure when you get hired it is for an amount you can live with)
Registry Clerk / Office Administration (Former Employee) –  Natick, MAOctober 2, 2018
highest turnover I have ever experienced at a Dealership
Promises go unkept
So much animosity and sneakiness
Dedication and motivation go un-noticed
One of the registry clerks, Michelle, is terrible! (and lies)
Pros
Over time pay is great
Cons
See review
Hard work should pay off, but doesn't at this company
Parts driver and shipping and receiving (Former Employee) –  Natick, MAJune 14, 2018
You would figure by going to work everyday and working hard you would eventually get a raise or a promotion? NOPE, not at all. Zero room for moving up the ladder, give raises whenever they want to, lazy management who tries to pass everything off to somebody else, shipping and receiving area is a S show, people running automobiles indoors with no windows opened, just breathing in all those exhaust fumes (yummy), Bay door constantly opening and closing all winter long then got broke, no type of air conditioning while working indoors in the summer... Oh and by the way when you turn on the heater in the winter it spits out burnt ashes of something! Never been more sick in my life than working in this department. Not worth it and you max out at 14 an hour even doing Two Jobs!
Great family dealership
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Natick, MAMay 10, 2018
Lots of focus on work/family schedule. Sundays off! Great COO that helps even the newest employees get on their feet. Very caring of customers and lots of integrity!
Hard work but rewarding work
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Natick, MAFebruary 28, 2018
650 draw a week so you have to get out of that first before you start making money. A good tip is to get as much gross out of a car as you can so you can get out of the draw right away. Bonus's are quite rewarding though.
great place to work
Auto Mechanic/ Warehouse Parts Department (Current Employee) –  Natick, MAJune 1, 2016
great company to work for it was like a big family got a long with everyone there and i was always learning something new and moving up with more responsablitys
Pros
great work enviroment
Cons
theres hours were not so great didntlike them
Great work environment in the automotive field.
Inventory, Fleet, and Dealer Trade Manager (Current Employee) –  Natick, MAJanuary 9, 2016
I never stop in the course of the day, from publishing the inventory in the morning, to taking calls for Dealer Trades, to helping take in leases that have matured, to reporting sold cars at the end of the day.
This is a good thing. I hate down times, and this fits my personality.

The hardest thing for me to do is to be bored, so I tend to work harder to compensate during slow times. I can always find something to do.

The people I work with, for the most part are great. It sometimes takes some time for a new employee to catch on, but it is rewarding once they do and I hope I have been a part of that growth.
Pros
Good karma, and an enjoyable workplace. Friendly people.
Cons
Cleaning the lot during snowstorms. Last winter was amazing.
Fun work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Natick, MAOctober 9, 2015
I Assist customers who call the dealership, by answering their questions, and sending them to the correct department,
Sometimes I stocked in the new cars onto the dealership data base,
I processed payments for servicing or new car purchases, I also trained and supervised new employees.

The hardest part about the job was dealing with unhappy customers, and getting them to the right person who can actually help them.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with.
Pros
it was close to school, and flexible with my other jobs
My work Day
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Natick, MAJune 1, 2015
My work day starts out great and usually stay good till the dispatcher keeps handing me slip after slip and makes the job unbearable. but the job in it self isn't hard its just they expect way to much for peanuts of a pay.
Pros
decent co workers and bosses
Cons
unorganized, no comunication, takes a half hour out of your pay even if you dont get a break.
Great Enviroment
Service & Sales BDC (Current Employee) –  Natick, MAApril 20, 2015
Everyone is friendly.
Managers are GREAT help.
At the end of each month we have a potluck with a bunch of good food.
The hardest part of the job is when the phone is nonstop ringing on Monday Mornings.
Only 1 day but its worth it.
Pros
Morning Shifts. Half Days. Sundays off.
Cons
Working 1 Saturday a month.
Great learning process
Team Leader/Sales (Former Employee) –  Natick, MADecember 30, 2014
A typical day at work was long! 12 hour shifts, sometimes longer.
I learned how to be patient both with my clients and team members.
My co-workers were easy to get along with.
Working at Bernardi was challenging, but very much beneficial.
Pros
The income was great!
Cons
short brakes, long hours.
team orientated, competetive atmosphere
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Natick, MAMarch 17, 2014
greeting customers upon arrival, gathering information from guest regarding concerns about vehicle recommending necessary services and repairs making sure customers have a firm understanding of what work is to be performed in what time frame and at what cost to them, this is achieved through extensive telephone and text im email preparing accurate estimates and scheduling work appropriately while communicating to several other departments ie (parts-business office...) creating invoices, educating customers of benefits and the value provided
Pros
enjoy coordinating between customer, internal departments to completion
Cons
13 hour days
nice
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Brockton, MAFebruary 21, 2014
Easygoing nice staff and fun to work at loved ths place would love to go back but my time there was over
Productive Workplace
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Brockton, MAJanuary 14, 2014
My typical day at work would be arriving to work on time, punching into the time clock, changing into my work uniform and starting work right away. I wait for customers to arrive for service and I walk up to them with a warm and happy greeting and start a short conversation with them to make them feel comfortable with the store and the employees. I would describe my co-workers to be very customer oriented and we are all very happy to greet and serve our customers in a fast and timely manner. Every customer throughout the day should be treated the same way as if they were the first one of the day, with a smile on your face. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I see customers are being treated fairly and that they are happy and satisfied when they exit the store. The hardest part of my job is dealing with customers that arrive unhappy and angry, so I have to try my best to turn that around and make sure they leave happy.
Job sucked, people were amazing
Automotive Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Natick, MAOctober 22, 2013
I was hired here with the promise of making at least 50k per year, if I simply buckled down and worked hard. I did these things, and I make $200/week. Needless to say this would not do. Furthermore, the job required that I depend upon a wide array of other professionals to do their jobs.Most times, these others fell short, leaving me to pick up the pieces, and shoulder the blame for their mistakes.
The people who work there are amazing for the most part however. The salespeople are amazing individuals, who work very hard, and, especially lately, have been making almost nothing to show for it.
Pros
Bonuses, when you qualify for them (very difficult), coworkers
Cons
Long hours, hard to keep days off, a lot of stress and responsibility, too much relying on others
Good work atmospherehelpful coworkers. A/c shop
Used car technician (Former Employee) –  Natick, MAAugust 9, 2012
Knowledgeable and helpful co workers.great service dept.