BERTRAM YACHTS
View all BERTRAM YACHTS reviews

BERTRAM YACHTS

BERTRAM YACHTS Employee Review

BERTRAM YACHTS Carpenter Review - Respet

Employees have to be better valued , Beltran 's salary and some of the lowest , do not pay well ! and you have to do all the work pantaloons, for example, carpentry, plumber, installer, you don't have a specific area to work, you have to know how to do everything, a little, but you only receive referring to your position, and their reviews are horrible!

1.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same location

Bertram is a great place to grow

Bertram has given me a lot of opportunities to grow in the marine industry. The team is a great group of people to work with and super welcoming of new people. I had no experience laminating before I came here, but they taught me everything I needed to know.
Same location

Unorganized like no tomorrow and no leads worth working for

Previously worked at Bertram as an assembly tech for the 39 line...was a nightmare everyday with no direction and no leadership to help know what to do next or where to install products and parts no blueprint book was ever available to see any kind of graph or measurements...the lead was a young kid who did nothing all day but run around joking with everyone acting like he knew what to do but clearly didn't. would have people 5200 rod holders when clearly it's silicone for all removed items..an would silicone what was need to be glued down..had Barely any real knowledge and favorite quote was hey just look busy man....literally worked from 6 am to 230 and spent near 3/4 of everyday just standing around with mainly the whole team while we wait for what to do next with little to no guidance and very little tools to properly get the job done.. was never told I needed to bring my entire tool box with every tool from home but definitely needed to and still would have to spend money out my own pocket to get more tools to make my job easier cause they never have proper shop tools available...all in all a nightmare avoid at all costs watched dozens of people quit while I was there...

Pros

Off at 2:30 and barely worked due to no organization

Cons

Worst management and leads ever

Good company

this was a good company when i worked for them, just started about a year before i got there. we were doing a lot of learning and adjustment to improve the plant. great co-workers. Lots of team work.

Pros

coworkers, multiple breaks, teamwork, decent compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BERTRAM YACHTS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

BERTRAM YACHTS Reviews by Location

Learn about BERTRAM YACHTS in popular locations

• BERTRAM YACHTS
  • Respet
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?