Best Care Animal Hospital Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Boring place to work
Csr (Former Employee) –  HoustonJune 26, 2018
Management is bad he micromanages everything also need to control anger, promise benefits, paid vacation, bonuses even comisión per appointment during interview and none of that was ever given. Very slow environment and very stressful. We’re not allowed to have fun as coworkers even the color of the clinic makes yo feel sad. Let’s just say it’s not what you think it is. So many have work here and quit that has a lot of saying of what kind of work environment your getting into. Owners treats employees like children and play favoritism to certain people that don’t even do their job correctly smh!! There’s no motivation in working there.
Non trusting
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXJune 24, 2018
The owner is ver demeaning and not very understanding. Promises are made and not kept. Salary bonus and insure is promised and not given. It a nice area to work clients are great but not a good place for employees. Lots of promises with no results. And the owner is hot tempered and not flexible at all. Also for meeting only pays you 1/2 of your normal hourly pay.
Pros
Cons
Every thing
A fun work environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLAugust 10, 2017
Working with animals was fun for me, room for advancement was well, I was promoted while working there. However, pay was not good and raises were not likely.
Would not recommend working here.
Veterinary Technician (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXNovember 17, 2016
I worked at BCAH for all of a few months. The doctor practices poor medicine and is unwilling to make changes to improve his hospital. Hot tempered and ill mannered.
Pros
Pays well
Cons
Not allowed to eat unless off the clock, rude/ unethical doctor
Best way to learn about Pets
Receptionist/Secretary (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLOctober 30, 2015
I had never worked in this field before. I had many challenges ahead of me but with in a short period with lots of great training and co-workers who were very helpful I found my job to be very rewarding. Anytime I had a question someone was there to answer my question. I learned about pet medicines such as heartworm preventions, flea preventions, pain medicines, etc.
Pros
Learning about all the different types of Pets
Cons
No advancement avaliable
Excellent
Animal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  new port richeyAugust 1, 2014
Very caring people. The management is completely invested into helping you succeed.