Best Cuts Employee Reviews for Cosmetologist

I enjoyed working here
Cosmetologist (Former Employee) –  Canton, OH 44707May 26, 2018
I enjoyed the customers, they were very friendly and nice. The company was in a good area for a lot of walk ins. I left Best Cuts because i wanted to go out on my own. You can make more money working for yourself.
Good company you can learn a lot from them.
Managing Cosmetologist (Current Employee) –  Brecksville, OHJuly 21, 2017
Not much to tell. You learn a lot from the company. They need to listen to there employees more. I just need to get off my feet. Not a bad company to work for.
Poor management
Hairstylist/Cosmetologist (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAMay 6, 2017
Disliked being lied to on numerous occasions. Was promised a managers position and never received it and found out the manager had been lying to me about the position the whole time and I didn't make enough money there.
so so
Cosmetologist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland Heights, OHApril 27, 2017
this company is good if you are starting out and want to enhance your cutting skills and styling techniques. They only pay min wage with no raises or bonus structure. they will not promote for you and is more concerned with retail sales they forget about the styling part.
Boring
Hairstylist/Cosmetologist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 9, 2017
This is a job for a young person staring out. Learning her craft. Made for someone trying to build their clientele. Not for me, not interested in doing chemicals.
Pros
Cons
Hours
Fun workplace
Cosmetologist (Current Employee) –  Westlake, OHNovember 7, 2016
Bestcuts is a very enjoyable place to work. I have put in almost two years there. The clientelle is very decent. My coworkers are very easy to work with.
they gave me my start
Cosmetologist (Former Employee) –  Avon, OHMay 28, 2014
This was my first job outside of Beauty school, so I was a little ignorant. They did help me learn a lot of things, that they only briefly go over in school, like men's clipper cuts. The manager and my co-workers were very patient while I was able to get a feel for the clipper cuts. I was very appreciative of that. The hardest part, was trying to get the fast pace down, I was still trying to learn. I did enjoy the fact that I was still learning and they, for the most part, didn't seem put out, by stopping to help me.