Best Cuts Employee Reviews for Manager

Productive interesting place to work.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Solonm OhioMay 15, 2015
A typical day at work involved cutting and color, and thinking of ways to pull people in. While working with this company I've learned many things, such as time management, the proper application of color and perms. Management is always available to help with a questions or problems. The hardest part my this job is to not take things personally. The most enjoyable part of this job are the guests I get to take of everyday.
A fun place to work, where your team almost feels like family
Manager (Current Employee) –  Rocky River, OHFebruary 7, 2014
Going in with a positive attitude every morning, getting my morning paperwork done, so I can begin the day off with my customers. I love most of my clientele and I look forward to seeing them. My team and I work well together, and help each other out as much as possible, to keep the day moving smoothly. We check our goals out every morning and strive every day to hit them. The hardest part of my job is keeping the girls from bringing their home problems to work with them.Problems at home should stay at home. The most enjoyable part of the job is to make somebody's day. Some of my clientele are very elderly, and going to get a haircut, or a perm is the highlight of their week. Some of them look forward to it, just so they can come in and talk to someone. When they leave happy, I'm happy.
Pros
Making people feel good, making my own schedule
Cons
No benefits and not enough money