Best Cuts Employee Reviews for Salon Manager

Salon Manager/Cosmetologist (Current Employee) –  Wooster, OHJuly 27, 2018
I enjoy the walk in and appointment balance. I can take care of my current customers and still grow my book with walk in customers as well. Fun place to work.
Nice place to work
Salon Manager (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 3, 2016
A typical day is updated paperwork, checking the Salon's progress, servicing Clients and having group huddles with stylist about ways to improve productivity. I have learned skills that will continue the growth of my career. Just like all Salons and Corporation the slow times are the hardest, nevertheless; it can be an opportunity to learn, practice and get creative ideas flowing. The most enjoyable part of my job and career is the people I service. I enjoy making people feel and look good
Pros
Fast pace
Cons
Slow days
Fun busy salon.
Manager of 2 salons (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 10, 2014
As a manager i enjoyed team work and absolutely no drama. I had young ladies working for us. It was very rewarding and I learned a great deal. Hiring, retail inventory. Paper work and banking deposits. I truly enjoyed my employment with this company. The hardest part was floating between salons and balancing my work schedule so I can help manage various salons.
Pros
Growing opportunities, rewarding learning experience
Cons
Low pay, salary based management.