Best Cuts Employee Review

Cosmetologist
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 10, 2018
On a typical opening and closing, I would count the money and input the information on the computer and write down the numbers. Clocking in and turning the electricity on or off. My job was to input clients information into the computer, use and recommend products and do what the client asked for with their hair, As a cosmetologist I would listen to the patrons needs and make suggestions. Cleanliness, organization and stocking were also part of my day. I learned to stay on top of current styles and to work with various socioeconomic backgrounds. The most enjoyable part of the job was being social with the clients and trying to satisfy their needs.
Pros
A fun career
Cons
Not being able to please everyone all of the time, even though that was my goal.

Other Best Cuts Employee Reviews

great
Manager/Stylist (Former Employee) –  Hainesport, NJApril 19, 2019
this company is great at hiring new stylists. they give the time you need to learn. i unfortunately had a lousy manager who was very unorganized and mentally unsteady. i love the company otherwise.
This business is closed
Hair Stylist/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJanuary 26, 2019
This bossiness is closed and has been closed for a few years now. I have high hopes that all of the styles for this bossiness have moved on and are doing well.