BEST MARK

BEST MARK Employee Reviews

I have not had any issues with Best Mark. The assignments are clear and when it is time for pay day they pay. It is a wonderful place to meet new people.
This company is run by polish people that are super cheap and that money is life for them. They treat you like a slave.The boss curses 90% of the time is disgusting the way te talks in English. There is no future in working for this company.
It sucks, your work is never apriciated . They are super cheap with everything. They speak polish all the time and makes you feel stupid by not understanding l. The boss curses 90% of the time he does not know how to talk to people .
I have learned much through my experience with Best Mark. Plus, it's fun to be able to screen company operations without having my identity known. For the most part I am able to work my own hours. The surveying process is simple. Online survey process to complete a job is simple as well.
Pros
Very Flexible Hours
Cons
Pay can improve.
get to choose when i want to work , flexible hours and i learned how to be a better sale's associate and what companies are look for out of there employees.
Pros
each job is different so its exciting
Cons
not enough pay for some of the jobs
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BEST MARK?