Best Version Media
Happiness rating is 78 out of 100
View all Best Version Media reviews

Best Version Media

Best Version Media Employee Review

Best Version Media ASSOCIATE PUBLISHER Review - This place will change your life

I have never experienced such an amazing culture. A lot of companies talk a big game, but BVM puts it into action each and every day. The leadership is genuine and culture-driven. Not just a bunch of cheerleaders and phony smiles. They are the real-deal in every way.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

September 9, 2019
Thank you for the great review! We take pride in our culture and are always thrilled to hear from the people who experienced it!

Same role

Great way to be in business for yourself but not by yourself.

If you are a self-starter this is a great place. If you need a lot of direction or help with motivation then this isn't the place for you. The company culture and leadership is fantastic.

Pros

Unlimited earning potential, flexible schedule, great company trips.

Cons

no benefits. You have to be able to handle a lot of rejection.

February 7, 2022
BVM Publishers enjoy the exciting opportunity to build a business alongside endless training and resources. Thanks for review!
Same role

Extremely supportive

Very supportive. Also respond v quickly when help is needed. I was unsure at the begging. But can say nothing bad. They support you in every aspect of life. They also understand life happens. No one belittles or downgrades you. Simply ask how they can help. My 2022 so far has been extremely unbelievable run of bad luck. Between Covid, 2 vehicles broke down 3 days apart. One needs a motor, one a transmission. I could go on and on. But they just asked if they could help. No complaining no condensation. Very good people. With extreme understanding.

Pros

Family life . Sense of community. Culture. All around great people.

Cons

Honestly can’t think of one.

January 31, 2022
Thanks for the review! Our goal is to provide endless support to help our people find success. We're so happy to hear about your experience.
Same location

Workplace Culture is the BEST!

Best Version Media has the BEST workplace culture that I've ever been apart of. The positive atmosphere everyone brings to the workplace makes me feel comfortable and confident in the work I produce. Everyone is understanding and flexible when it comes to your work and they want you to succeed. If you're looking to be part of a great work environment that cares about your work life balance, this is the place for you!

May 20, 2022
We appreciate the awesome feedback and we're happy to have you on the BVM team!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Best Version Media. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Best Version Media in popular locations

• Best Version Media
  • This place will change your life