BestNest Management Employee Reviews

Disingenuous
Psychologist (Former Employee) –  San QuentinJanuary 6, 2018
Prior to employment, strung me along with vague prospects, did not return phone calls, acted excited when I called, but then gave false information as to steps needed to start working, and persistently delayed the process. Ultimately worthless.
Amazing work place!!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Industry, CAApril 5, 2016
As long as you do your job, no one here will pick on you or treat you badly. Everyone is friendly and feels like being at home.
Amazing service
Staff (Former Employee) –  City of Industry, caSeptember 24, 2015
When you apply to their job postings, This management surprisingly gives you a reply back so quickly. I was more shocked when you got a phone call from them after i applied because most people only forward emails. Unless they are really interested but their customer service is so great! The people i spoke to was very kind and helpful in whatever questions i had regarding to the position I applied for.

Overall
Great service and get you a job fast!
Pros
efficiency, customer service
Good Staffing Agency
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CaliforniaSeptember 20, 2015
BestNest management is a good staffing agency. They will notify you promptly as positions become available. The staff of BestNest Management are courteous, polite, friendly and approachable. As a contract employee it is important to be paid promply and I have had no issues with this company as far as being paid on time.
Fun work place with great coworkers and caring management team
Clinical Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Chino, CASeptember 20, 2015
Bestnest is the best. They placed me in a position expediently. I received a great package at my current employer with top of the market pay. My workplace is close to where I live. Additionally whenever one project ended Bestnest tried their best to find the best fit for the next project.
Pros
Reliability of service, flexible schedule, individual work area
Competitive pay & flexible
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaSeptember 20, 2015
I worked as a pharmacist for BestNest for more than a year. They offer competitive pay and always pay on time. They're also very flexible with your scheduling and understanding of life's tough times. Since they are a staffing company, they have offered me several areas to work at, which I appreciate very much. I highly recommend this company.
Pros
Competitive pay. Work with you in difficult times.
Cons
Initial paperwork, but it's standard with every job.
Reliable, Dependable, Best pay
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Chino, californiaSeptember 20, 2015
I worked for the company as a pharmacist. they will go beyond and above to make sure everyone in the team are happy. pay is always on time and surely one of the best in market. Company never let a team member down if you apply for temporary jobs.As soon as job assignment is finished , everyone in Bestnest try so hard to find another comparable job. I recommend them to everyone. if you want reliable, safe and secure job, do yourself a favor and contact them.
Pros
caring, experiensed and talented staff
Dedicated
Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  City of IndustrySeptember 17, 2015
BestNest Management is a team of dedicated professionals. Goes above and beyond to cater to the needs of medical professionals. It's challenging, incredibly helpful and dedicated.
Productive and fun workplace. My own desk and computer.
Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  City of Industry, CaliforniaSeptember 16, 2015
Love my coworkers! Everyone is welcoming. The work place is quiet so you can think, but you can play music quietly to yourself. That is definitely my favorite part. Since everyone has their own desk, it feels a lot more spacious.
Pros
Free Lunch! 😊
Cons
Too much sitting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BestNest Management. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6