BestNest Management

Working at BestNest Management: 16 Reviews

United States16 reviews

Good Place to work

BestNest is a great place to work. Recruiting is easy and they train you well. They are a very relaxed work place, as long as you are doing your job and working hard, they are happy.

The Good Place

My typical day at work is coming in at 9, check emails, check voicemails, check new orders that have been uploaded, get into contact with providers. The management is professional and nice, which is hard to find nowadays. There is no hard part of this job, and if anything is ever hard my co-workers are more than happy to help me solve any problems. The most enjoyable part of the job is the conversations we have, we usually have group discussions about all sorts of topics.

Pros

amazing co-workers

Cons

no cons

BestNest Management insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Good Workplace

This is a fun workplace. The workplace is relaxed and the people are nice. They are available 24/7 if you ever have questions and they want you to succeed at your job. Whenever you call, their is someone friendly to answer all of your questions.

Pros

Flexible work scheudles

Cons

No free snacks

Double standard w/ No support.

BNM is registry staffing company. BNM double standard will give you headaches. BNM will try to nickel dime you. BNM does not care about registry staff, when staff shift is cancelled BNM would not notify you ahead of time, and you would not be compensated for shift cancelled. No healthcare benefits is offered by BNM. BNM only care about one thing, staff working to bring money in other words to slave you. No holiday pay (only if you work) if you off on holiday you are SOL. No paid time off. No support from the recruiter.

Pros

Cons

Double standards, no cancellation pay, no healthcare benefits, no paid time off.

Productive and Amazing Staff

BestNest Management by far is the best company I have worked for. The management team is very supportive, and ensures that all employees are happy in their work environment. Work hours and days are Monday thru Friday, 8 hour days. Waking up and knowing I have to attend work the greatest feeling of all time. BestNest Management offers competitive wages, and bonuses. BestNest Management is more than just a place of work, it is HOME!!

Happy

I love the work environment- after having worked at multiple staffing agencies where the workplace culture is non-existent, hostile and strenuous, BestNest is a breath of fresh air. We have friendly competition as any other sales job, but when it comes down to crunch time, everyone helps each other close deals without expecting anything in return. Management is lenient, friendly and easy to approach. The only downside is they don't offer snacks/COFFEE for employees.

Great agency to work under. They would contact you as soon as a position is open and they were always available for questions if there were any. They offer great opportunities.

Disingenuous

Prior to employment, strung me along with vague prospects, did not return phone calls, acted excited when I called, but then gave false information as to steps needed to start working, and persistently delayed the process. Ultimately worthless.

Amazing work place!!

As long as you do your job, no one here will pick on you or treat you badly. Everyone is friendly and feels like being at home.

Amazing service

When you apply to their job postings, This management surprisingly gives you a reply back so quickly. I was more shocked when you got a phone call from them after i applied because most people only forward emails. Unless they are really interested but their customer service is so great! The people i spoke to was very kind and helpful in whatever questions i had regarding to the position I applied for. Overall Great service and get you a job fast!

Pros

efficiency, customer service

Good Staffing Agency

BestNest management is a good staffing agency. They will notify you promptly as positions become available. The staff of BestNest Management are courteous, polite, friendly and approachable. As a contract employee it is important to be paid promply and I have had no issues with this company as far as being paid on time.

Fun work place with great coworkers and caring management team

Bestnest is the best. They placed me in a position expediently. I received a great package at my current employer with top of the market pay. My workplace is close to where I live. Additionally whenever one project ended Bestnest tried their best to find the best fit for the next project.

Pros

Reliability of service, flexible schedule, individual work area

Competitive pay & flexible

I worked as a pharmacist for BestNest for more than a year. They offer competitive pay and always pay on time. They're also very flexible with your scheduling and understanding of life's tough times. Since they are a staffing company, they have offered me several areas to work at, which I appreciate very much. I highly recommend this company.

Pros

Competitive pay. Work with you in difficult times.

Cons

Initial paperwork, but it's standard with every job.

Reliable, Dependable, Best pay

I worked for the company as a pharmacist. they will go beyond and above to make sure everyone in the team are happy. pay is always on time and surely one of the best in market. Company never let a team member down if you apply for temporary jobs.As soon as job assignment is finished , everyone in Bestnest try so hard to find another comparable job. I recommend them to everyone. if you want reliable, safe and secure job, do yourself a favor and contact them.

Pros

caring, experiensed and talented staff

Dedicated

BestNest Management is a team of dedicated professionals. Goes above and beyond to cater to the needs of medical professionals. It's challenging, incredibly helpful and dedicated.

Productive and fun workplace. My own desk and computer.

Love my coworkers! Everyone is welcoming. The work place is quiet so you can think, but you can play music quietly to yourself. That is definitely my favorite part. Since everyone has their own desk, it feels a lot more spacious.

Pros

Free Lunch! 😊

Cons

Too much sitting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BestNest Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits