Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Plymouth Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
very toxic environment and people work based on fear
Medical - Surgical Telemetry Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MAApril 20, 2018
My experience with Beth Israel is that they will take your heart and soul and expect 100% at all times and when there is any chance they don't like you for whatever reason, they will "witch hunt' you and make sure you are dismissed. Very disappointed
Great hospital
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MAMarch 24, 2018
Great place to work. I loved everyone I worked with we worked as a team. We all went above & beyond. I was going to further my education, but that came to a halt for falsely accusations against me. I loved working there even tho it can very overwhelming at times.
Pros
Benefits, cafeteria, great coworkers
Cons
Prices of meals are a bit high for what theyserve
People were great to work with
Performance Excellence (Lean) Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MAFebruary 4, 2018
I enjoyed my time with BID-Plymouth. The employee's were great to work with. The management were very set in their ways and very difficult to work with in taking on new ideas of how to do things. Management micro manage everything and often times get in their own way or other managers way which delays things that need to be done.
Good place to work, good benefits pay , competitive pay
Practice Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MANovember 13, 2017
Comprehensive benefit package, competitive pay. Positive environment, room to grow within organization. Positive changes coming to organization with new CEO and management.
Beth Isreal Deaconess Hospital, Plymouth, Mass
Registered Nurse Temporary contract position. (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MAMarch 21, 2017
Fairly well managed unit where I was on short term contract for full time night shift nursing position. Staff where helpful and professional.
Work place culture consisted of local residents with common values and work ethics.
Hardest part of job was balancing work demands with home life while working on this shift.
Most enjoyable part of job was ability on certain nights to complete work in timely fashion and support provided by charge nurse on duty to provide you assistance when needed.
Pros
Staff Nurses and assistance provided.
Cons
Long and busy nights.
Up and coming
Behavioral Health Clinician (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MAJuly 23, 2016
Beth Isreal Deaconess Plymouth, after a number of turbulent years, is now thriving. The healthcare organization is growing both within the hospital and the community. New innovative programs are coming on line and the organization is receiving national recognition.
Pros
Growing, senior management is present and approachable, everyone is welcoming and nice
Cons
Hiring to keep up with the increase demands of success
Positive place to work
Volunteer Services (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MA 02360June 2, 2016
Dedicating time to the community as a volunteer is rewarding
helping visitors with questions for tests, patient visits answering calls and transferring to specific depts. and multi tasking at the desk
Co-workers very helpful in the busiest day.
Hardest part is dealing with complaints and solving them to the best of your ability
Pros
free lunch up to $6.00
Volunteer Work
Volunteer Work (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MAJanuary 29, 2016
I like doing this volunteer work. I discharge patients from the PACU Dept. and their rooms. Run errands for the Doctors. Answer phones and greet people coming in to the department they need to be in. I like my co-workers. Most enjoyable is giving back for my many blessings
Pros
Helping patients in there anxiety at being in the hospital
I love the people I work with and continue to learn from and with them daily.
Critical care staff RN (Current Employee) –  Plymouth MAJune 30, 2015
A typical day at work for us is moving at rapid fire speed non stop most days. The people I work with always pull together in times of stress. Frequently understaffed but i think this is the case in most community hospitals today.
Pros
Seeing patients recover and do well.
Cons
being understaffed and emotional stress
Love this job
Food service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MAOctober 4, 2014
all ways a new learning experiance usualy a great atmospher
Pros
new experance every day
Cons
co workers sometime don't do there job
great place to work
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MAJanuary 29, 2014
simply put; i love my job and im pretty proud to work there. great place to work
Pros
great workplace, new ownership
Cons
the unknown of what is to come

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Plymouth. Our community is ready to answer.

Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Plymouth Reviews by Location