Beth Israel Lahey Health

Beth Israel Lahey Health Employee Reviews

Busy atmosphere
It 's a busy atmosphere to work for, enjoyable for someone who likes to keep busy. The days go by quickly because there's not many dull moments. Each day has different expectations that come along with it. It's a good company to work for.
Good environment, but slightly disorganized.
Good environment, but slightly disorganized. Could use better training for new employee's but you're also given time to learn so it's not too bad....
What they've done is very disheartening
Time to move on to never look back knowing for sure where others do not want to work. Knowing that you're helping others is where the satisfaction lies.
Pros
Cons
Ask other people
Good Opportunity to Grow
I have received some opportunities to advance myself in my field as an analyst. Working from home 2 days a week is a plus. Also flexible work schedule also.
Good place to work if you are a dedicated worker
Rewards from within if you work hard and abide by mission statement/principles. Tough work/life balance but that oft times comes with the territory. You can make a difference if you are dedicated to the profession.
Pros
Upward advancement in middle management positions
Cons
Work/life balance
Coworkers were wonderful, but short staffed alot
Best Coworkers I have ever worked with, but position was often understaffed. Management did not have a clinical background which made it very difficult for them to understand the our roles, and what a triage nurse has to do within an average day.
Pros
wonderful coworkers
Cons
often understaffed
Great place to work!
Great place to work, amazing benefits, mentoring program for new hires, opportunity for career advancement, continued education. Felt like family and I always enjoyed going to work each day.
where colleagues become family
It felt as though everyone I worked with was fully dedicated to taking care of patients and making sure they had the best experience possible. It was certainly difficult but surely worth it all.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Beth Israel Lahey Health?
Positive Culture and Encouraging
You are treated with professional and personal respect. Always encourage to grow and welcome feedback. The entire facility acts as a team and professional respect one another. It is an enjoyable place to work each day.
Good company well run
A cohesive teamworking environment with casual management and a great variety of patients including both inpatients and outpatients. Benefits are unbeatable and the time you work there doesn't feel wasted.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beth Israel Lahey Health. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2