Bethany Medical Center Employee Reviews

Friendly work environment, It's like working with Family!
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMay 15, 2019
A normal day at Bethany is just as any in the Health Care office. What sets Bethany aside is the family like atmosphere from your co-workers and management. Although work may get stressful sometimes, the support from your team is what makes it better! I've enjoyed my time with Bethany and intend to go further within the company if permitted.
Productive and fast paced work environment
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 13, 2019
I enjoy working here. It is a pleasure getting to meet a lot of new people. I like the diversity this place has. I enjoy getting to learn new things frequently and always being able to expand my knowledge.
Good job
Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMay 10, 2019
Great place to work. The staff and management are fantastic to work for. The group I work with is a small family and care for each other. I could not ask for a better office to work for or with.
productive fast pace to work at
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 9, 2019
I started working here straight out of school, the training I received was great, I enjoy coming to work with and learning new skills on a daily base.
Team Bethany Medical Center
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 9, 2019
I must say I enjoy working at Bethany more then any other job I worked for in the past. Very productive work place. I learn new things everyday, the patients and providers motivate me/us as a team to work harder.
I enjoying working with the patients
CMA (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 8, 2019
I love working with the patients, staff is nice, and we get health benefits if needed, paid time off and the drug reps bring lunches so we don't have to go out and get lunch
Pros
free lunches, paid time off, good coworkers, great provider
Cons
I dont have any I like my job
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMay 7, 2019
I love the friendly atmosphere. My co-workers are a pleasure to work with. My office manager is understanding and has helpful guidance for her employees.
Pros
Free lunches, bonuses
nice work environment
RMA (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 7, 2019
Nice work environment. Flexible hours. Many locations so you can always relocate. everyone is warm welcoming and we offer xray, ultrasound, derm, GI , and other services that the staff can use.
Pros
lunch, nice providers, friendly front desk staff, bonuses
Cons
lunch being cancelled
Wonderful work environment,
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCMay 7, 2019
I love working here at the Winston Salem location. My office manager is very understanding and cares about her employees dearly. My coworkers are amazing and we all work well together. Even though we have to keep things professional at all times, we are still able to have a good time and make work fun while still getting everything done and tending to patients accordingly.
Pros
Catered lunches, Monthly bonuses
Good place to work!
CMA (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 6, 2019
Bethany Medical Center is my first job out of school. I enjoy working there. I’ve learned a lot, and I really like the fact that they have multiple Specialties in one building. We sometimes need to help at other stations if they are short MA’s. This gives you a chance to find out which specialties you really enjoy working in.
Pros
Free lunches from drug reps, experience
Cons
Working weekends
Great job
Courier (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCMay 3, 2019
I’ve been here for a year and some change and this is one of the most decent jobs I’ve had in a while.As a courier my job is well-managed and keeps Me on my toes daily with work activities I would recommend this job to other personnel
Pros
Bonuses, freedom in a way as s courier
Cons
Insomnia, night terrors or any type of sleep disorders won’t help if your behind a steering wheel
I work as a Unit Secretary at Bethany Medical Center and it's a decent position.
FRONT OFFICE FLOAT/UNIT SECRETARY (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCApril 2, 2019
Bethany Medical center is an okay place to work at. You do get minimal PTO but NO sick days. No job advancement to my knowledge and no raises only a "earned bonus". Lack of support and help. Too. Much. Drama.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Poor management in certain areas, lack of help, Drama
Providers are nice
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCMarch 18, 2019
If you get the right provider working here is great it is upper management that is not caring or understanding and they do not really promote within but will have you train your new supervisors
Rewarding and Productive
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Highpoint NCFebruary 15, 2019
I worked for Bethany Medical for three years providing medical care to a vast number of patients. I found the position to be rewarding in that I was given the opportunity to grow as a provider. I was involved in many community activities promoting Bethany. I really enjoyed working with the staff at Bethany. The management at Bethany is great in that they look for accountability and efficiency and are always there to offer help/advice when needed.. The pay was very competitive. I am sad to leave the Highpoint area due to family matters. If I should ever return to the Highpoint area I will seek re-employment with Bethany.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Days can be long
Not a fun place to work
Operator/CMA (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCFebruary 11, 2019
I had not a good experience working for Bethany medical center. The part I enjoyed most was interacting with the patients. But the company doesn't give you much time to interact with the patients. Everything is fast pace and it's all about the money instead of the patients. There is not much opportunity to advance in the work place. I have not learned any new skills working there. It was the worst place I ever worked for and the management is not helping very much. I had horrible co-workers that were making fun of others. The doctor's I worked for were not very pleasant either.
Now I'm just a patient there myself because of the doctor I'm seeing there is just wonderful but the rest of the employees not so much.
Pros
free lunches from pharmaceutical companies, bonuses
Cons
not enough or good training of employees, no breakroom
Most Horrible Place I’ve Ever Worked!
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCJanuary 29, 2019
They don’t care about the patients or their employees, all they care about is lining their pockets. Insurance is expensive and terrible, the pay is very low. The harder you work the worse they treat you!! Management Is horrible and The “bonus” is a complete JOKE, DO NOT FALL FOR THIS LIE!!! This is a dead end job with no advancement in sight! PLEASE DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME AS YOU WILL REGRET IT!!
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
So much drama & cattiness, no teamwork, poor communications, low pay, very poor management and VERY POOR OWNERSHIP!
Station 1
Certified Medical Assistant (NCCT) (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCJanuary 16, 2019
I worked for station 1, I enjoyed the strict protocols we had for our providers at this station. I learned a lot from the providers and CMAs at this station which enhanced my skills tremendously. The strict protocols leaves no room for error or slack in teamwork which I enjoyed but it was also hard to manage sometimes because we were the busiest station and each had different responsibilities outside of direct patient care. Overall, leaving was bittersweet.
fun job
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCJanuary 7, 2019
fun fast paced job, enjoyed the patients that I saw on a daily basis, enjoyed learning new things, being off on weekends and the employees that I worked with
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCDecember 28, 2018
Poor Management, lack of employee appreciation. Minimum job advancement. Learned most of my skill on my own and by experience. The most enjoyable part of the job is patient interaction and care.
Not recommended for any non-medical position
Front Desk Receptionist/Medical Records (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCOctober 22, 2018
This is most likely a good position for medical staff but the office staff is paid at the low end of the range and management often exhibited unreasonable expectations for these employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bethany Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

3.4Personal Development

4.8Career Opportunities

1.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight