BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION
View all BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION reviews

BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION

BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION Employee Review

BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant Review - Bethany Woods

I enjoyed working at Bethany Woods at my first medical job. It was a great experience and I learned a great deal that helped me as a nurse and also encouraged me to pursue nursing.

Same roleSame location

A wonderful Nursing Home

This is one of the most rewarding places to work. The residents are supported well, and the staff is helpful. There are many opportunities for growth and climbing the ladder.
Same roleSame location

very stressful, fast paced job, lazy co-workers

you work 8 hr shifts 6 days 2 day off a week and every other weekend off as well, even though they will call and text you on your days off and try to get you to work 16 hr shifts while not working with other schedules such as school doctors.
Same location

Poor management

They change your job roles very often. A few people run the whole place, They work very short handed most of the time. I enjoyed working with the residents. Hardest part of job was having so many patients to medicate

Pros

Loved the residents. Had good insurance

Cons

No appreciation, be prepared to work short handed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION Reviews by Location