BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION
View all BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION reviews

BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION

BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION Employee Review

BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION Nurse Review - Poor management

They change your job roles very often. A few people run the whole place, They work very short handed most of the time. I enjoyed working with the residents. Hardest part of job was having so many patients to medicate

Pros

Loved the residents. Had good insurance

Cons

No appreciation, be prepared to work short handed

Their for the paycheck

Hectic when walking in the door. Short staff, With the staff there, 90% are on their phones instead of answering call lights. Staff will leave nurse on hall by herself and stay gone over an hour. Nothing ever said. Management, there isn't any. I feel sorry for the patients and the staff that does do their job.

Pros

decent insurance

Cons

Short staff, pay is low for all staff

Horrible place

They treat housekeeping and laundry terrible, you can’t get your yearlly, measley sixteen cent a year raise because the supervisor is too lazy to do the paperwork.Upper management is a joke, they, in no way are qualified, lowest paying job I ever had, do not work for this company!!!

Same location

Great group of nurses. Management is always willing to help. Nice caring environment. Team work is a given at Bethany woods. This was truly my home away from home for many years. I miss the nurses i use to work with.

Pros

Free lunches, vacation.

Cons

Short breaks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?