BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION
View all BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION reviews

BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION

BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION Employee Review

BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION LPN Review - Productive

Great group of nurses. Management is always willing to help. Nice caring environment. Team work is a given at Bethany woods. This was truly my home away from home for many years. I miss the nurses i use to work with.

Pros

Free lunches, vacation.

Cons

Short breaks.

Same roleSame location

Their for the paycheck

Hectic when walking in the door. Short staff, With the staff there, 90% are on their phones instead of answering call lights. Staff will leave nurse on hall by herself and stay gone over an hour. Nothing ever said. Management, there isn't any. I feel sorry for the patients and the staff that does do their job.

Pros

decent insurance

Cons

Short staff, pay is low for all staff
Same roleSame location

Productive and interesting

This was my first job out of nursing school and it was great. I loved having the same patients most of the time and was able to see a sudden change in their condition. I loved the opportunities for overtime. The Director of Nurses is great and very easy to talk to.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Shortage on CNA's at times
Same location

Poor management

They change your job roles very often. A few people run the whole place, They work very short handed most of the time. I enjoyed working with the residents. Hardest part of job was having so many patients to medicate

Pros

Loved the residents. Had good insurance

Cons

No appreciation, be prepared to work short handed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

BETHANY WOODS NURSING AND REHABILITATION Reviews by Location