Bethel University Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 51 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Bethel University is an evangelical Christian higher education institution with approximately 6,000 students from 36 countries enrolled in undergraduate, graduate, seminary, and adult education programs. The main campus is located in Arden Hills, Minnesota, a suburb of St.
You’re seeing all 24 jobs at Bethel University because we can’t find any available jobs at Bethel University close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 76 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
I enjoy my workmates and I don't mind what I do but the pay is truly lacking. Considering the variety of responsibility I've had and the work I've needed to put into it at certain times a competitive wage would've been nice. As a student it wouldn't be hard for me to just go to a fast food place and make a lot more than I do now. It's hard to say that the convenience matches the pay gap.
Toxic work culture. Micromanagement at every opportunity. Constantly worried about the position or department being cut. Management lies to your face. Emotionally abusive and spiritually manipulative.
Bosses really care about student workers and are flexible with their schedules. Coworkers are fun and easy to get along with. Everyone works together as a team to ensure all tasks get done.
Bethel University is a good place to work. There is a feeling of belonging and everyone is friendly and helpful. There is always some type of fun activity going on to help you get acquainted with students and staff.
From my first day on the job, it has felt like family. Everyone has been kind, helpful, and supportive. The best part of working at Bethel University is definitely the people. The hardest part of working at Bethel University is the pay. For a private, Christian university it is adequate. Beyond that, it is definitely on the lower end of the spectrum.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 29 questions about working at Bethel University. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Bethel University employees.
Insights from 42 Indeed users who have interviewed with Bethel University within the last 5 years.
How would you describe you design style?
Questions about cooking
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Bethel University