Yearly - but they are hardly ever 3% for salaried managers. usually only between 1-2%
Merit system yearly, but don’t expect to get much. Evals are bumped back to managers to score lower even when the employee deserves high scores.
Merit system yearly
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Bethesda Health Group
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Bethesda Health Group?4 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Bethesda Health Group?3 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Bethesda Health Group?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Bethesda Health Group?3 people answered
- If you were to leave Bethesda Health Group, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is the FLOOR nurse to patient ratio on weekdays? And what is the nurse to patient ratio on week…Answered by Bethesda Health Group
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Bethesda Health Group a better place to work?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Bethesda Health Group?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Bethesda Health Group?One person answered
- Location, where in KirkwoodOne person answered
See all questions and answers