Bethesda Health Group Employee Review

View all Bethesda Health Group reviews

Productive and fun workplace with activities with the elderly
Activities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ellisville, MOJune 3, 2018
I enjoy working with the elderly and feel I brought some happiness into their lives while I was there. I was empowered to use my creativity and enjoyed my time there.
Pros
flexibility with my school schedule
Cons
Not enough hours

Other Bethesda Health Group Employee Reviews

Nurse
Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 10, 2019
Horrible experience... under staffed, under paid, and over worked! They sale a dream to people that entrust them with the care of their loved ones only to give subpar care to their residents. I stay because I know at least when I'm there people are cared for! But I'm jumping ship before it sinks!
Over worked. Under appreciated.
Business Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Bethesda DilworthOctober 1, 2019
Working for Bethesda in any of its locations you will find that you are under trained and expected to over perform. Underpaid, but treated like salaried individuals. With none of the benefits I might add. You are constantly harped upon while never getting recognition. You will be railroaded into either quitting or being terminated when you are either not an asset or begin to Think for your self. The culture is terrible. You are horribly stressed. HR works for the company. Not you. With a high turn over rate you are expected to pick up the work and complete your own at the same time. Management will not help you. Manage is either never helpful or not available. (same thing) Bethesda is a place I'd recommend if you are merely wanting to get experience. Hard work. Undeniably underpaid for expectation and work. Do not trust. End of story.
Pros
Eto
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bethesda Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?