Bethesda Health Group Employee Review

View all Bethesda Health Group reviews

Corporate culture is changing - not sure if it is what i am looking for
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Alton, ILOctober 9, 2018
Bethesda is a not for profit company that has historically care about their employees - with new corporate management - changes have occurred. Not sure yet if they fall in line with mission statement. A lot of long time employees are loyal to Bethesda and are close with their co-workers.
I have made some great friends and met people who truly care about their residents/jobs and coworkers. I have had some wonderful managers and mentors that have helped me grow in my different roles.

Other Bethesda Health Group Employee Reviews

Over worked. Under appreciated.
Business Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Bethesda DilworthOctober 1, 2019
Working for Bethesda in any of its locations you will find that you are under trained and expected to over perform. Underpaid, but treated like salaried individuals. With none of the benefits I might add. You are constantly harped upon while never getting recognition. You will be railroaded into either quitting or being terminated when you are either not an asset or begin to Think for your self. The culture is terrible. You are horribly stressed. HR works for the company. Not you. With a high turn over rate you are expected to pick up the work and complete your own at the same time. Management will not help you. Manage is either never helpful or not available. (same thing) Bethesda is a place I'd recommend if you are merely wanting to get experience. Hard work. Undeniably underpaid for expectation and work. Do not trust. End of story.
Pros
Eto
Cons
Everything else
Great
Sever (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 8, 2019
They are really good at helping you when you first get there. It is a great job to for people who are just now starting to work. The team is very strong in how they work together.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bethesda Health Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?