Bethesda Health Employee Reviews

Fast paced and some good ppl
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLSeptember 11, 2018
Diverse group of people..working there was great for the time in was there...we had meeting to keep us informed bout things goin on in the hospital...
Loved working for them
Medical Records Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLAugust 22, 2018
Working for Bethesda was an amazing experience, the supervisor was great, I had an opportunity to learn a lot and received incentive to do the best of me.
no review
Information Systems Support Analyst 1 (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLAugust 18, 2018

My background shows stability, increases in responsibility and the ability to function in fast paced industries such as financial securities and hospital operations. I offer you a highly motivated, hardworking and loyal professional with extensive experience in delivering high quality customer service to customers at all levels. Additionally, I work well independently or as a member of a team, am a fast, eager learner and possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
VP of Information Technology needs to be replaced
Its okay
Certified Medication Technician (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 12, 2018
Not many opportunities to grow and the facility is always short staffed. The network employs a lot of agency staff to meet staff needs. Its okay for entry nursing work.
Hospitals have excellent benefits
Credit Process Clerk/Secretary-Credit Department (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 2, 2018
Loved working there and good pay and benefits, but had a baby went part-time and then eventually wanted work closer to home. It was a long drive in the morning and heavy traffic.
Demanding yet rewarding experience.
Acute Care Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJuly 24, 2018
Ask me again in six months. I did not expect to leave the hospital in the manner in which it occurred. I would have retired there if given the chance.
Pros
Rich experience of existing Physical Therapist in acute care.
Cons
Lack of trust.
A great learning experience.
Psychotherapist (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJuly 21, 2018
A large corporation. There are opportunities to apply for other positions with the company. Benefits are good. It can be very bureaucratic. Sometimes the workload is very high.
Very political. Manager had her favorites and was very insecure.
HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJuly 13, 2018
My manager was very insecure and moody. She had her favorites and was not a mentor. She allowed other employees to bully and make comments about my age. I just got unlucky to end up with this bunch. Three employees left our office within a 30 day span.
Pros
They have a cafeteria
Cons
Very political.
Educational and rewarding
Student Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJuly 7, 2018
A very fast-paced environment with challenging patients in terms of diagnosis's but very rewarding at the end of the day. Coworkers are always willing to lend a hand and everybody is open to changes to make the PT/OT/SLP departments better.
Pros
very rewarding
Cons
always on the move
Loved the staff. Everyone worked as a team to accomplish a common goal
Pathology Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJuly 1, 2018
While I was employed at Bethesda, I was part of a team who all worked together to accomplish a common goal. Management made sure the employees were comfortable and knowledgeable in their roles within the department. I liked that the atmosphere was condusive for learning without pressure and at your own pace. The pathologists were always available and helpful in the event clarification was needed on what was being transcribed. For me, the hardest part of my position at Bethesda was not being able to continue the days I was hired to work due to my mother’s progressive illness.
Pros
Great staff, breaks as needed
Cons
None that I can think of
Good
Student Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 21, 2018
I had a good overall experience working at this location as my fellow co-workers were all helpful and understanding and would go out of their ways to help others.
Loved it.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 21, 2018
One of my favorite places to work for. I would probably still be there if they didn't terminate me for absences due to back problems which I received from the type of work I do.
It was a exactly place to work for.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 19, 2018
Bethesda Southgate was a great place to work for I got the experience to learn how to work the whirlpool , and also the tubefeeder learning that they only up for two hours a day then back to bed.
Pros
I had a lot of fun there .
Cons
New administration need help on keeping there employment, they need to give people a chance to grow .
Professional and exciting work place
Echocardiovascular Technologist (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJune 14, 2018
Working here was a pleasure. The co workers became family and we all worked as a team to get the job done. I enjoyed waking up and going to this job everyday.
Don’t don’t work here Horrible company
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJune 11, 2018
No teamwork what so ever. Management plays favorites and is spiteful. No raises/bonuses staff is petty and rude. I would not work for this company ever again!
Pros
Management sucks
Cons
Management sucks
Oppurtunity for growth
Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJune 3, 2018
Bethesda offers many benefits, including tuition reimbursement. Once you are enthusiastic to advance your career they are willing tom make opportunities happen for you.
Life At Bethesda sucks
Transporter (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLMay 22, 2018
No one helps when it is really needed. Everyone from top to bottom hides from doing there jobs and they do nothing but gossip about each other. The only time I enjoyed there was when I worked with of my good friends which left Bethesda also.
Overall good company
worker (Current Employee) –  Oakville, MOMay 21, 2018
Management is ok, can of turn a blind eye to things though, like employees not doing their jobs or not coming to work. Administration can sometimes wear rose colored glasses when it comes to people not doing what the should do . Benefits are good and there are many perks such as training classes to improve your skills. The work/life balance is good and there are some casual days and gifts for employees on occasion, such as drawings, food, fun days. The real downfall is the pay.
Pros
work/life balance, benefits
Cons
low pay, some people get away with not doing anything because they are liked
Productive Place to work, just poor management
HEALTHEAST NUTRITION SERVICE AIDE (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 11, 2018
Sedexo is the management company in control of the nutrition area. i left because they had temporary managers who were unskilled, and had no idea how to manage the job or themselves. Health EAST on the other hand is a great company to work for.
Great Place to Work
Staff Athletic Trainer (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLMay 9, 2018
Worked at Bethesda Outpatient Physical Therapy Department for 11 years. Saw a variety of different patients from young to old, all with the goal to return to functional living.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bethesda Health. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about