Bethesda Health Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Professional and exciting work place
Echocardiovascular Technologist (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJune 14, 2018
Working here was a pleasure. The co workers became family and we all worked as a team to get the job done. I enjoyed waking up and going to this job everyday.
Don’t don’t work here Horrible company
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJune 11, 2018
No teamwork what so ever. Management plays favorites and is spiteful. No raises/bonuses staff is petty and rude. I would not work for this company ever again!
Pros
Management sucks
Cons
Management sucks
Oppurtunity for growth
Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJune 3, 2018
Bethesda offers many benefits, including tuition reimbursement. Once you are enthusiastic to advance your career they are willing tom make opportunities happen for you.
Life At Bethesda sucks
Transporter (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLMay 22, 2018
No one helps when it is really needed. Everyone from top to bottom hides from doing there jobs and they do nothing but gossip about each other. The only time I enjoyed there was when I worked with of my good friends which left Bethesda also.
Great Place to Work
Staff Athletic Trainer (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLMay 9, 2018
Worked at Bethesda Outpatient Physical Therapy Department for 11 years. Saw a variety of different patients from young to old, all with the goal to return to functional living.
Fast Paced while stress-free
CASE MANAGEMENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLMay 5, 2018
My position of Case Management Support Specialist is a very fast paced and timely position, although its always busy, its also a very stress-free job because of the staff/company and work experience i know and have learned. I am looking for more opportunities and willing to learn any new job.
Very nice place to work at people are very friendly
Lead Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLApril 25, 2018
Very great place to work at everyone is very friendly there is always work and have to opportunity to move up the your job they have great benefits and willing to work around your work schedule
Worst place EVER !!!!
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLMarch 30, 2018
I started at Bethesda as an ER RN.The nurses were the rudest human beings I have ever worked with. It was like working in a high school. If you didn't fit in with their clique, it was over for you !!!! . One of my co-workers from another hospital also works there and they gave her the treatment also, but she stuck it out. The thing is Baptist just took over this Hospital and you would think the shenanigans would have stopped.....
Pros
Sweet Volunteers
Cons
Nasty nurses
Great company and facility
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kirkwood, MOMarch 27, 2018
I know bethesda to be a great facility in the past. I currently have returned and it is not as tight of a ship as it used to be. Lack of moral due to lack of nursing staffing. Construction has shut down one whole floor.
fun work place. loved conversating with the tenants.
PCA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Olivia, MNMarch 15, 2018
I got along with other employees. I take my job very seriously and will go above and beyond to do my job. I had the privilege to work as a dietary aide and personal attendant.
Pros
401k, the satisfaction of helping someone that cant fully do things for themselves.
Cons
hourly wage
Fine place to work.
Clinical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLFebruary 12, 2018
Been a long time since I worked at Bethesda. At the time they were striving to provide the best care to their newborns and have subsequently, acquired a NICU.
Pros
Busy
this job was not my best
Diet office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLFebruary 1, 2018
At bethesda I felt that you were not given the opportunity for elevation. The management staff (dietary) were in my opinion very racist. However the staff that i worked closest with were more like friends we were a team for the four days we worked.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
management
Self-taught environment
Staff Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLJanuary 23, 2018
Fellow employees were great. Very little supervision to teach new grads. It was a long time ago. Spent a lot of the day walking from the dept in the basement to the rooms to treat.
Pros
Low volume and relaxed atmosphere
Cons
You get sick a lot. It's a hospital.
Great Place to Work
SYSTEMS ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLDecember 19, 2017
Just merged with Baptist will only get better. The IT department is top notch. The people are great and always a pleasure to work with. I wish there were more oppurtnities for advancement.
Working for bethesda was great until they merged with another company and everything started to fall apart
Server/Hostess (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 14, 2017
I worked at Bethesda for 10 years and I really miss my residents and they are always willing to help out their employees because to me the resident are the boas.
Pros
Laughing and joking with residents
Cons
New company and not enough pay
Great working environment
Staff Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLOctober 20, 2017
Working in this hospital was a great learning experience. It is fast paced and exposes you to a variety of patients and diagnosis. My co-workers are helpful and make you feel like part of a family. I would make some changes in the management to make the job more enjoyable and fair.
Pros
great co-workers
Cons
hard to get time off
Often slow but good for students
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 16, 2017
I was in high school when I had this job and since I was a receptionist, I had a lot of down time to finish up homework or catch up on reading. You also get to meet all kinds of people. I'm still friends with old co-workers to this day.
Pros
Shorter shifts
Cons
Few breaks
To each his own
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLOctober 9, 2017
If you decide to work at Bethesda you just do what you must because you are there to work. There is alot of favortism. Do not expect HR to do anything about anything because even when you go ask them for assistance it is as if you are bothering them and that is WHEN you get in touch with someone.

Management is either overbearing or too hands off (whichever is most convenient for them at the moment).

Pay here is definitely not competitive, benefits need improvement.
Pros
Co-workers and patients
Cons
Too much favortism
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLOctober 8, 2017
I am glad that I have opportunity to work there that is give me all my experiences to be a part of good skill that I need to be a good employee with my co- workers , my patients and also my managers .
Pros
Some times I do have free lunch from doing behong my knowledge
Cons
If my job need more hand on because of a situation going on I'll cut my lunch 1/2
Hospital cafeteria food is not bad.
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLOctober 1, 2017
September 28, 2017 I received a raise for excellent performance. I enjoy the work being on my own, driving a company car and interacting with Doctors, Nurses.and Lab Technicians.
Pros
Basically on my own and outside work
Cons
Short hours, no benifits