Bethlen Home Skilled Nursing and Rehab Employee Review

View all Bethlen Home Skilled Nursing and Rehab reviews

Need your help if you are a compassionate, honest, hard worker.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bethlen Home rehab and acute careSeptember 17, 2016
Working at Bethlen is a challenge. The CNA position is a hard, stressful job. I truly love my job. The management is lacking. They rarely enforce rules, are disorganized, lacking communication, and are generally not concerned with employees. I will say the scheduler is very easy to work with, she goes out of her way to accommodate.

As with most CNA positions the staff is overworked and underpaid.
My co-workers are concerned for the care and comfort of the residents and would like to see more staff available. We hit the floor running and continue to run for the next 8 hours.

This is a union position, a plus. The benefit package is average. There is opportunity for overtime and some bonuses.
Pros
Clean facility
Cons
Hard to take a break of more than 5 or 10 minutes most days.

Other Bethlen Home Skilled Nursing and Rehab Employee Reviews

Poor managment
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Ligonier, PANovember 8, 2019
Management had her own agenda and would not consider any ideas to improve the lives of the current residents. Interim administrator was not supportive of management team.
Best Job Ever
Home Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Ligonier, PASeptember 28, 2019
The management is awesome. They really work with you and your schedule. If I was ever to move back to Pennsylvania, I would be sending them an application for rehire.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bethlen Home Skilled Nursing and Rehab. Our community is ready to answer.

Bethlen Home Skilled Nursing and Rehab Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?