BetterHelp.com Careers: Work at BetterHelp.com
Work happinessScores based on about 209 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOAlon Matas68%approve of Alon Matas's performance
- Company size51 to 200
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
You’re seeing all 14 jobs at BetterHelp.com because we can’t find any available jobs at BetterHelp.com close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 2.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 103 questions about working at BetterHelp.com. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from BetterHelp.com employees.
Insights from 69 Indeed users who have interviewed with BetterHelp.com within the last 5 years.
The interview is an opportunity for you to meet with a member of the BetterHelp team over video, and to gain hands-on practice using the BetterHelp platform. You will be required to initiate a video session, and we are looking to verify your ID, your State License, and that you are conducting the video session from a HIPAA-compliant environment. From there, we'll conduct a short review of your BetterHelp profile to make sure you're in good shape, go over what you can expect during your first week on the platform, and then we'll open it up to any questions that you might have for us!
Nothing, just email requesting I provide a more “robust” answer to the Case Study, which was required to continue position discussion. No thank you. Poor customer service with no direction.
The 10-15 minute interview is more to confirm your expertise and to make sure that you are who you are, and your license is valid and in good standing. It was not like a traditional interview where the interviewer asks you why you are interested in the position, or what you see yourself bringing to the team.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at BetterHelp.com?Published on May 24, 2021