BetterHelp.com
Happiness rating is 70 out of 100
View all BetterHelp.com reviews

BetterHelp.com

BetterHelp.com Licensed Professional Counselor Review

How easy the platform is to use

I am particularly impressed by the ease of use on their counseling platform, My video , phone and chat sessions are taking place with little to no technical problems, If there are issues, the company is highly responsive and gives me the exact information that I need to address it, It’s so easy to message clients , assign worksheets, and view their journal writings,

Pros

Compensation is competitive, You don’t have to beg for clients, They care, about clients and hold counselors to very high standards.

Cons

Sometimes the email alerts can be a bit too much, But I know they just want to make sure Counselors follow-up in a timely manner.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

May 24, 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. We are so grateful for your continued dedication to this platform, and for your feedback!

Same role

Remote and convenient with flexible scheduling; but sometimes NO CLIENTS NO PAY. RISKY.

Remote and convenient. I love that. What stands out the training is fast and convenient. You will love it if you get clients then you can make more money. The pay starts at 30/35 and goes up not too good.Troubling sometime not to have clients to see so you will have nothing. Wish they could do regular employment so you are sure to have job.

Pros

Everything is in one place and it is remote. You do not have to worry about COVID.

Cons

Clients not available.

June 17, 2022
Hi there, thanks for sharing your thoughts here! We're glad to hear you've found some of the features and experience suitable for your needs. We understand that having no-shows or variable rates of referrals can be challenging and appreciate your perspective here!
Same role

Good for therapists who want something in addition to their regular work.

I have really enjoyed working for BH for the last 6 months. Flexibility is nice. I get to choose my patients. Pay could be better ($30-75 hr-it goes up the more you work). That being said- I make more with BH after I've worked the initial 5-10 hours than I do at my clinical hospital job as a therapist. It's a good way to pull in extra income and you don't have to work with patients you don't feel comfortable with.

Pros

Flexible Schedule, choose your own patients, easy platform, weekly pay

Cons

Healthcare is not offered right away, only when you work a certain amount of hours. Pay structure could be different or better, you need to be confident in your practice because there is very little support clinically.

June 3, 2022
Hi there, thank you for sharing your thoughts here. We're happy to hear you've enjoyed many aspects of your experience so far and we hope that only continues!
Same role

Great company to work for, up to date resources available, company perks and friendly, helpful environment

Great place to work! I can easily set my own schedule which allows me to build my caseload and tailor it to give excellent quality care to the mental health needs of those who are in need of my help. I meet exciting Professionals from different parts of the US and an afforded the ability to collaborate with colleagues in a seamless process. Working here, am able to do what I am trained for, love doing, and help others in the process. Very rewarding!

June 3, 2022
Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and experience here! We are thrilled to hear that you've found the experience rewarding, and we would be honored to support the continuation of that experience for you!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BetterHelp.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.1
InHerSight Score
1.9Personal Development
2.4Career Opportunities
2.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare BetterHelp.com with

Learn about BetterHelp.com in popular locations

• BetterHelp.com
  • How easy the platform is to use